Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 6

Big Brother 6

Is anyone else watching this? Tonight's episode was brilliant. Kaysar rocks. Who do you want to see win?

2. # ADS

Big Brother 6

Hey! I am a huge fan of the show! I agree the K guy rocks...so far I am pulling for him- he is really smart, and that rocks my boat (as well as the beautiful EYES on that guy!)

oh Ruthi, thank goodness you responded. I was beginning to feel like a tv dork all alone in a world of non-watching crafty people!

Kaysar is smart and hot, nice combination. If he busts out some knitting needles I'll fall totally in love.

I have no false pride concerning my love for "cheesy TV" - I have watched all of the BB's- it's one of my guiltless pleasures! This season has certainly had more emotional outbursts than I have seen in a long time. Can't wait to see what happens next! (And if Kaysar does break out those knitting needles, Selah, you just control yourself,you hear? *smile*)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthi
    I have no false pride concerning my love for "cheesy TV" - I have watched all of the BB's- it's one of my guiltless pleasures! This season has certainly had more emotional outbursts than I have seen in a long time. Can't wait to see what happens next! (And if Kaysar does break out those knitting needles, Selah, you just control yourself,you hear? *smile*)
    Just came across this. Yup, me too. Have watched all the BB's. I admit. I don't like Kaysar though. I really don't like any of them this season. We'll see what happens, I usually develop a liking for the person everyone else hates.

I like Kasar a lot as well, plus he is a fellow graphic designer and very intelligent.

Everyone has funny quirks. Howie cracks me up sometimes with his flamboyant yet meatheaded like talk.

I didn't like Janelle at first but I'm starting to see she isn't a dumb blonde.

Actually the only one I think is really annoying is evette (sp).

I'll also admit that I've watched all the previous BBs, but I'm not as much into this year as I was in the past. I think that the secret partner thing was a great idea, but CBS blew it by tipping the hamsters off about the secret. I think it would've been very funny to watch them all summer with some pairs remaining clueless and others scheming away. It's like the execs can't let the show descend into insanity naturally, they feel like they have to mix it up.

I like Kaysar and didn't like Janelle at first either, but like her now. I don't like "Cappy" and Ivette just plain gets on my nerves -- I never understand how people can start bawling over someone they met two weeks ago.

kaysar is totlaly hot, and i am hooked on reality tv now, only about 5-6 years late on that one. i hopehe wins, noone else is really standing out to me yet.

BB6

Interseting turn of events last night, with Eric getting the boot-and then his partner Maggie winning HOH -things might really start to get interesting. I did not sign up for live feed this year- has anyone else?

Very interesting turn of events. Do you think the prodecers made that happen, because one from that "tem" hadn't won, the game would've been pretty dull from here on out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads