Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I sleep naked, because I twist and turn so much i my sleep that any kind of clothing ends up cutting of the blood supply to my limbs. I do won about 5 pairs of pajamas though, all cotton which I change it to almost as soon as I get in from work. The boy does the same thing though so we snuggle on the setee together and it makes it cute and sexy rather than slobby (or so I tell myself).

I used to worry about having to run outside naked if there was a fire, then I thought, hey, at least it would give the firemen a treat.

2. # ADS

anything and nothing, for me.

I have beautiful nightgowns and sexy things and no nonsense flannel pjs, nightshirts and old sweats in one drawer devoted to bed wear. But if I feel like showering late and wearing my robe to bed or climbing in naked, I do. I have some summery dresses that I hate to part with, so I use them as nightgowns too.

The only absolute is that I have to be relatively clean. Teeth brushed, bottom washed, clean feet at minimum. I may leave my makeup on, but never go to bed without washing my crotch. Really.

nursing bra and undies.

Rio

I love pjs!

I like pj pants the best with a loose cotton t-shirt. I love PJ pants that have weird designs on them.

Nothing comes between me and my sheets.

hello all!

first post here, so let me impress you!

i usually sleep naked throughout the summer, and when it starts to get colder to put on pj pants (i love Old Navy's) and a t-shirt. fancy sleeping stuff--lingerie or anything like that--is totally beyond me.

zil
    In the winter its long-sleeved tee shirts, yoga pants and socks. As it warms up less clothing, like a tee shirt and undies. In the summer I usually sleep naked. It is all about comfort.

I sleep in cotton pajama pants and a t-shirt or tank top, every night.

Am I the only one who loves ankle-length nightgowns? I am actually about to start fine-tuning my clothes sewing skills by making my own. I found instructions in old craft books that I want to try. I plan to make them out of everything from white linen to black lace. I don't like flannel nightgowns, though, because those are too heavy.

When I'm not wearing a nightgown, I go for the tank top and matching undies. I have tried to sleep in the nude, but I just can't feel comfortable doing that. Although, I do like the idea of "giving the firemen a treat". ;o)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads