Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

she doth sleep in

slips and wifebeaters (ain't that a charming word, though?). i collect old slips from thriftshopping and like best to sleep in them with ratty old wifebeaters that have been worn to a serious softness. me, i prefer to air out downstairs when i'm a-sleeping so pjs or boxers just don't cut it. as for sleeping nude, i like to be prepared should jack the ripper step unannounced into my apartment. too many horror flicks, i'm guessing--or just living alone in brooklyn.

2. # ADS

on my off days i live in my pj's, (not the ones i sleep in) i have a whole different set just to wear around the house, and yes as soon as i get home from anything i change right away into my "comfy clothes"

when im sleeping though, i sleep nude, or with a t-shirt, and if its cold i sleep with a shirt and shorts, and if im sick i sleep in t-shit and pj pants.

when it's cold, I wear flannel pants, wool socks and a wool sweater or fleece sweatshirt.
    when it's warm, cotton pants and a tee with white cotton socks
    when it's hot, a tee and undies. socks, no.

my skin, except when I'm a guest at someone's home.

-flannelette pjs in winter, lightweight cotton pj pants with a tshirt/singlet in summer

Nothing in bed; I get really obsesssive about the duvet being evenly distributed and the sheets being smooth, so another layer of fabric to worry about would make my head explode. I have pyjamas for slobbing around in, though.

Re: what do you sleep in?

usually just underwear, sometimes a thin nightgown. i can't wear pajama pants to bed, except maybe in winter-- i get too hot and rip them off in the middle of the night (which leads to embarrassment if i'm on a trip with friends!). i can stand a cami and shorts if i have to.

I *heart* my jammies :D I own a few pairs of sleepin'in pants and thin tank-tops to sleep in, plus random t-shirts from my college. Usually I sleep in a t-shirt and a pair of cotton boy-cut underwear (my favourite is Maidenform hipsters at the moment) and for wandering about the house or trips to the post office I just throw on a pair of sleepin'in pants, usually thin cotton pants with Eeyores printed on them or Old Navy yoga pants. I love those yoga pants but the waist band is too thick to make them comfortable for wearing to bed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ianthe*blossom
    Nothing comes between me and my sheets.
    You go girl!

I sleep with a tank top or a t-shirt and sometimes in the nude. I don't like a lot of clothing when I am sleeping, so official PJ's are definitely out. I only have one long nightgown..I bought it because it has a really funky boho design and it is very light.

But I CANNOT wear socks to bed for some reason. Even if I fall asleep in socks I will wake up at some point and kick them off. I like for my footsies to be free!

SO can't sleep naked. not just because I care about preserving the crisp whiteness of my sheets but my massive breasts must be contained at all times! so first i don one of my many "sleeping bras" and then maybe my pink ralph lauren PJs? or whatever I wore to the bar, minus the skirt and stilettos. oops.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads