Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

what do you sleep in?

yes, i know it's silly, but seriously, what do you sleep in. i used to sleep in the nude or in just a t-shirt but now i like full-on-pjs. i own several pair and i find that i'm putting them on earlier and earlier in the day (which to be honest, does kind of scare my husband). it's either because i'm getting older, or work from home or because i've got a toddler in the house, but i just want to be comfortable

2. # ADS

I'm with you; I put on my pjs as soon as I can, it makes me feel much more relaxed and comfortable. Sometimes I stay in them all day when I work from home because baby food on clothes does not seem so traumatic when it's just on your pjs.

That said, I usually sleep nekkid with flannel pj pants and a tshirt with the neck cut out on the side for when I need to get up and go outside the bedroom (and for when I wear my pjs all day). I also have one of those giant nightshirts that's a button-down from Target; it's got pink and green stripes and makes me think of candy so I ignore the way it makes me feel like I'm wearing my mom's nightshirt.

the joys of pj's

yes--i think there really is a direct correlation between working at home and living in your pj's.

cheers!

forget brad pitt and tom cruise...

fleece, flannel, and elasticized waist bands are - undoubtedly - God's gift to women.

It'd be a much sadder world without them.

roxy, who could go for some elastized fleece pants right about now...

i also work from home, and i wear my pjs like a uniform. i wear capri yoga pants and a tee or tank. and my purple chenille slippers for padding around the house.

hello...
    my favorite is a long black spaghetti strap tank dress made of t shirt material.
    since i started wearing it nothing else is as good.
    i need more!

but when it's in the wash i wear a plain silky long nightgown or sometimes a loose skirt and a tank.
    or when i can't see in the dark i wear one of my boyfriend's shirts.
    but since i've been wearing long stuff it feels wierd to wear something shorter.
    :)

I usually sleep in a t shirt and flannel pj bottoms. I'll only wear flannel now because they seem to be less likely to twist or the legs ride up to my knees. Some days I don't bother to get out of my PJs at all.

I'm a flannel PJ bottom and tank top girl. But usually kick the pants off in the middle of the night.

i have a wide variety of mooching clothes - jimjams, t-shirts, greebo trousers, vests, dressing gowns etc. that i like to do lounging in (ie whenever i'm at home). in bed though, i can wear knickers - tops. i find i get twisty and uncomforty in anything else. besides, bedtime's one of the few times i can freely be naked, which is how i feel happiest and sexiest.

I usually sleep in these horrible, ratty old tee shirts. My husband hates them but until he's brave enough to pick out something else for me to wear, this is it. I can't stand shopping.

I would spend more time sleeping in the nude but I'm afraid that there will be a massive earthquake and I'll have to run outside naked. I don't know why a thin, nearly transparent, short tee makes me feel better but it does. crazy. oh well. at least I actually live in earthquake country...

kale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads