Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Brag about your pets here!!!

I just got a new puppy and want to brag and brag about how absolutely sweet she is. If you have a pet, brag here too and please share pics!!!

Here's Lola. She's a 3 month old Lab-mix. mwa mwa I LOVE HER!

2. # ADS

I will be posting to this in a bit. I just took my new "old" dog home. When she comes out of hiding, I'll get some pictures. She's awesome.

BTW, Lola is gorgeous!

At the end of the day, he is who I come home to. I lobe Guinness.
    And Lola is PWECIOUS, Casey! I don't know how many billion times I'll say it. But it is true.

EDIT:

This is when he was but a pup.

Guinness

oh my god that is the cutest dog.......EVER!!! i want him!!!

oh yesh your puppy is so cute too! i love the curls! sadly, it is true and Lola has kennel cough. :( *cry cry* BUT i have some pills for her so hopefully that goop will be gone in no time! she's napping now. we had a big day today at the vet. she is sooooooooooo sweet. her wild side is finally coming out though. right now cross your fingers that she'll start eating more! she needs to get big and strong you know...

my cat, karate chops, is on the honor roll. he's also in key club and on the lacrosse team and helps out at the old-age home every 3rd sunday of the month.

just kidding. that lazy, good-for-nothin free loader wont even empty the f**kin dishwasher...

shoot.
    -- eli

Since this is about pets, I just have to promote www.catster.com and www.dogster.com.

I have two cats, Kaughti and Minnie.

Kaughti is a super skinny, high energy little beast. She LOVES to eat veggies and orange things: tomatos, cantalope, orange juice, pumpkin etc. She can jump higher than I am tall (5'7") she occasionally has a naughty habit of scaling the door frames in the house and she usually makes it to about a foot from the top of the frame. For pictures click here.

Minnie is pretty smart and really lazy. She often can show me what she wants whether it be more food or for me to get out one of her toys. She loves laying on paper and plastic and imitates the movements my mouth makes when I blow air at her, which is very strange. For pictures click here.

My puppy, Oscar, is the best. He is hyper & chews my slippers, but i love him just the same. He is currently in doggy school so we can go for "nice" walks- rather than him dragging me down the street! He loves coffe beans, ice cubes, and can round the cat up when she's outside!

Rodeo- my kitty- was rescued from a shelter in Middlebury, VT when she was just a baby. She is part Maine Coon Cat & is the Queen of the house. She talks a lot & likes to help me with crafty projects. She sits next to the sewing machine and supervises my every stitch!
    Oscar and Rodeo are both on dogster & catster, respectively![/img]http://ab.bebo.com/ab/large/2005040415/9293279a4905528b761076984l.jpg[img][/img]

This is Little Dumpling, the chubby Chihuahua.

This is Bob the fat cat spinning around in the chair I found on the side of the street. (Reupholstery pictures will be coming soon)

This is Mushu the Manchester Terrier/MinPin, waiting for me to pick him some blackberries. He loves blackberries.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads