Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST again

Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    Some thoughts:

-Michael gave little Walt A POLAR BEAR!!
    I know! Total freakiness!

-Kate with the candy bars? That would be me.
    Heh - me, too. I thought that was hilarious, particularly when she stuffed a fistful into her back pocket before climbing into the vent.

[quote[-Preview for next week? Are they the Others who have captured Ana Lucia or are they the other half of the plane gone all "Lord of the Flies" while "our" side is all "let's help each other and be nice while we look hot" side?[/quote]

I think they're the Others. But I could be wrong.

Alison

P.S. Sawyer is ALWAYS interesting. I was loving the scene of him on the pntoon with Michael with the sun rising behind him. Le sigh.

2. # ADS

I think they are the other half of the plane, who are just as freaked out about finding weird people as this half. Also, Jin would not have been able to communicate with them effectively if they are anglophones (which I am assuming, since this is American TV). They would have thought he was an "other".

LOVED the sneaked knife and the candy bars!!!

Ok, here's my question. I'm trying to remember from last week, did Jack see Desmond in Australia, or in America? It was in America right?

First I was thinking that maybe Desmond was also on the plane, and somehow caused the crash in order to get to the island (and probably to claim all the drugs), but in retrospect that doesn't make sense. He would likely not have been able to assure his own survival.

Just pondering ...

del

I think Jack was supposed to have seen Desmond in the US.

Some questions/comments:

1 - Do you think the hash marks on the wall of Desmond's quarters are meant to represent days, weeks, months, or years he's been there?

2 - I didn't catch what Desmond said to Locke after the asked him if he is "Him" and Locke said yes and then Desmond asked him a question he couldn't answer - it was too quiet - what did he ask him?

3 - I didn't see all the episodes last season - did we get any Kate flashbacks to find out what she did?

4 - The whole idea of 1 half of the plane turning kind of "disfunctional" and the other half trying to help each other was exactly what I was thinking at the end. Sort of like - here are 2 ways a group of folks could do in this situation.

5 - One theory I had before is that they all died in the crash and the island is pergatory. But I think I've discounted my theory on that., esp as brdgt said the writers said nope, they're alive

6 - I wonder how many people have played the # sequence as their lottery #s now!!

hehe, check out this cake I made to celebrate the new season coming back on...didn't quite turn out how I imagained but good for a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by CraftinFool
    2 - I didn't catch what Desmond said to Locke after the asked him if he is "Him" and Locke said yes and then Desmond asked him a question he couldn't answer - it was too quiet - what did he ask him?
    It was something like "What did one washing machine say to the other?" Obviously some password-type question.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftinFool
    3 - I didn't see all the episodes last season - did we get any Kate flashbacks to find out what she did?
    We don't know why she is on the run initially but she believes she is responsible for the death of her childhood sweetheart, because he was in the car with her when the police were chasing her and they were hit by a car (the same car that hit Michael, btw) and then she robbed a bank to get the toy plane.

It was something like "What did one washing machine say to the other?" Obviously some password-type question.
    I think it was "What does one soulman say to another soulman?". Which is, yes, very cryptic

they were hit by a car (the same car that hit Michael, btw) .
    OMG, really??? How do you know?

Alison

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedali
    I think it was "What does one soulman say to another soulman?". Which is, yes, very cryptic
    I remember now - What did one SNOWMAN say to the other.

And the car is the same car whenever anything important happens. It hit Michael, Kate, and I think Locke too.

And the car is the same car whenever anything important happens. It hit Michael, Kate, and I think Locke too.
    NO WAY! I didn't notice that before.

brdgt Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:18 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I remember now - What did one SNOWMAN say to the other.

--------
    Apparently, this is the same thing that Hurley asked a couple of people last season while he was doing his little census. It was a joke- "What did one snowman say to the other?"... "Do you smell carrots?" (Get it- that's what a snowman's nose is usually made out of...)

My thought is that since Hurley knows the joke, he's the person that Desmond is looking for...

-r

What's your favorite Lost board or blog? I check Jokers regularly but am looking for a site that has good summaries of the shows.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads