Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST again

Is cleolinda still doing hers? I know she missed the last two eps last season because <shock> work <awe> interfered. But she was funny as hell and kept up with most of the little bits. It was her blog, maybe an LJ blog?

2. # ADS

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cleolinda/tag/lost

Keep your eye on this blog. She was hilarious and spot on last year.

I just watched the tape of last week's episode (we were out of town) and just a few minutes left until tonights. Do you think we'll ever see Desmond (alive) again? I love the polar bears in the Dharma orientation reel.

I loved how Locke was giving Hurley a lecture about having to work even though he didn't want to when technically Hurley is Locke's boss :)

Cheesy, but i liked Rose 'knowing' in the last scene that her husband is okay.

I'd forgotten that Hurley owned the box company.

What happened in the first 15 min? I was driving home and missed it, i came in when the mom was berating hurley and saying maybe Jesus was calling.

I feel like I missed too much!

Was anyone surprised that bernard wasn't a black guy? I know that's weird of me to assume, but I heard he was going to be played by samuel L. Jackson...

jt

Quote Originally Posted by lizzymahoney
    now i don't feel like such a dork for getting misty when she stashed the candy bar in her pocket for him!

Quote Originally Posted by sarabell
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzymahoney
    now i don't feel like such a dork for getting misty when she stashed the candy bar in her pocket for him!
    It was such a nice continuity since so early last season she told Jack that Bernard was alive. Bernard seemed so sweet too. I was waiting for Sawyer to say something like "yeah, she won't stop talking about you man!"

Looks like the new people (Ana Lucia, etc.) have had a tougher time with the Others than our original survivors.

Personally, I'm all with Jack - I think it's one big Behaviorism expirement!

I missed the part about the letter in the bottle. What was in it? Why did they give it to the Korean woman?

I only saw part of it, and was reading during that. <shrug>

The bottle was taken on the raft at the end of last season. It had notes from anyone to their loved ones or whomever so that it might eventually be found, either with the guys on the raft or just floating up to shore somewhere.

It was given to Sun because she is the only one related to any of the raft dudes who are now assumed lost at sea by the girls who found the bottle. No sense in alarming anyone else, but Sun needed to know that Jin may be dead.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads