Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: LOST again

Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    Woman whose house was inspected=Nadia, Sayid's lost love.
    Wow, I didn't even notice.

I'm pretty obsessed with this show yet I don't spend too much time thinking about it when I'm not watching. I'll have to go read people's theories and such, I bet that's interesting.

2. # ADS

Well, that'll teach Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watross to drink and drive!

Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    Well, that'll teach Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watross to drink and drive!
    You're darn-tootin'!! LOL!
    Seriously though, I thought that was an awesome episode.
    So, Michael obviously shot Ana lucia on purpose, Libby he shot accidently, according to the look of surprise and horror on his face, and shot himself in the shoulder. I'm guessing he's let henry go, and shooting himself makes it more convincing that he and Ana were "overpowered" or tricked by him. But why pick Ana as his victim? Is he in cahoots with the others now? Is there something at the hatch that the others need control of? Or is michael trying to convince the others that he has switched to their side? Why did Henry have such a look of terror in his eyes at seeing Michael?
    How will poor Hurley cope of Libby IS actually dead, and will he ever realize that he does in fact know her from the mental hospital?
    I am WAAAAAYYY too addicted to this show!

I'm way addicted too.
    I think that Michael has been given an ultimatum...you kill off Ana Lucia (because she killed 2 of the Others) and you can have your boy back. This morning on Good Morning America Michelle Rodriquez said "Desperation makes people do strange things" Also, she claims that it was written in her contract from the very beginning that she would get killed off. So, I guess that disproves the theory that they were both killed off due to the real life controversies they're going through. Still though...very strange that it just happened to be the two who got busted for DUIs.

I htink they were drinking because they'd been written off of the show. A last hurrah?

Any how-GREAT episode. I knew something was up with Michael and that his return was too convenient. I have a feeling Locke will soon be onto him . . . he knows better than to think the Others just let him walk out of the jungle.

I have a feeling Henry Gale knows Michael from the Others camp. There was a look of recognition in his eye. Like he knew that he was there to set him free.

Also interesting: Jack and Claire-half siblings? Oh and any unmarried woman that has sex on the island seems to meet her demise soon after. For a roll-around with Sawyer, I'd take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by deadulasch
    Also interesting: Jack and Claire-half siblings? Oh and any unmarried woman that has sex on the island seems to meet her demise soon after. For a roll-around with Sawyer, I'd take that chance.
    That would be a VERY interesting twist if Jack and Claire are related!
    Oh I'd sure take the chance w/ a roll in the hay w/ Sawyer too! DROOOOOOLLLLL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deadulasch
    I htink they were drinking because they'd been written off of the show. A last hurrah?
    They were arrested on December 1. I'm not sure when this episode was filmed, but I think that gives plenty of time for them to be written off for the arrest. I can see Ana Lucia being killed, but Libby's death was really random unless you factor in the arrest.

Maybe Ana Lucia or Libby will regain conscoiusness long enough to point the finger at Michael.....but maybe only Locke or Jack or someone hears the implication.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewlittletime
    So, Michael obviously shot Ana lucia on purpose, Libby he shot accidently, according to the look of surprise and horror on his face, and shot himself in the shoulder.
    Perhaps Libby is an Other and Michael knows that and wasn't expecting to encounter her and shoot her?

I also don't know if Michael lets Henry go. Maybe he shoots him as well after he shoots himself in the arm? (Tho' personally, I'd shoot the captive first and then myself to make the struggle appear plausible.) Because the Others could have told Michael two things: Go kill Henry 'cause he failed his mission and we'll give you Walt OR Free Henry, lead your Losties to us, and we'll give you Walt. Because Michael is a crazed parent and would do anything to get his son back. However, and this is a big however, this is all predicated on the idea that Michael is indeed Michael and not an evil twin or an Other disguised in costume and trickery.

I'm curious to see how Vincent reacts to Michael

And Libby can't die yet. She hasn't had sex :P

ETA: There's interviews floating around with the writers that Michelle did only sign on for a one year contract, but who knows what sort of PR spin that is or if it's actually true. Either way, I was never an Ana Lucia fan and I'm sort of glad to see her go.

Also, there's a theory that the island is Purgatory and once a character comes to terms with him or herself, they actually get to die. Shannon came to grips with the fact that nobody believe or trusted her, finds someone who finally does, but fails to believe it and gets killed. Ana comes to grips with her anger and is killed. Or maybe it's just vindication. Maybe Michael had a secret thing for Shannon (tho' I don't even believe that).

And the writers have been publicly talking about how there will be more characters introduced shortly and we'll get to know more of the survivors so maybe Claire isn't Jack's half sister? Tho' whoever Jack's half sister is, I think she's on the plane. I also think Jack's dad might have been involved with Hanso because he got Ana to Sydney, got Sawyer drunk, got Jack to Sydney, and who knows how many other Losties he may be tangled up with.

The Hanso Org website is also pretty interesting. They have an experimental project 626, an orangatan [sp?] named Joop, but if you're a Disney fan, Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch) was project 626 and he lived in Hawaii. Interesting. Tho' I would be somewhat disappointed if aliens suddenly factored into the theories. That'd just be over the top. Keep it on the island ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by KittenHasAWhip
    Also, there's a theory that the island is Purgatory and once a character comes to terms with him or herself, they actually get to die.
    JJ has categorically said that the island is NOT purgatory.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads