Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST again

LOST again

so, i thought, with the new season coming up in a week, it was about time for a new LOST thread. anyone have any thoughts/hopes/theories?

as for myself, i believe that the people from the tail of the plane are alive. that is my theory. hope? kate and sawyer. if not, i will hold out for sayid and sawyer. thoughts? i really want to use The Numbers on a lotto ticket, but i think i would freak out and give all the money away if i won.

2. # ADS

SPOILERS

The tail end of the plane definitely survived, too many new cast members have been cast for just flashback scenes. Plus just think of the Kate-Sawyer-Jack-Ana Lucia storylines.

I don't think we'll see a whole lot of Walt this season, but he will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    The tail end of the plane definitely survived, too many new cast members have been cast for just flashback scenes.
    yea, i guessed it mostly cos michelle rodriguez is coming back as a regular. re-watching, she mentioned to jack that she was in seat 42F. the veeery back. so yea. not dead. good for rose.

I just watched the first season on DVD last week. I got pretty obsessed with it.

I definitely think we'll meet up with the tail-enders, and I think our group will split up.

The DVD special features said that they have like 5 or 6 seasons basically plotted out.

Re: LOST again

Quote Originally Posted by it_grrl
    hope? kate and sawyer. if not, i will hold out for sayid and sawyer.
    Heh. I also like the idea of Kate and Sawyer (who I think is just too hot to live). Sawyer and Sayid wouldn't be terrible though, especially because I find Shannon so tiresome. Mmm, Sawyer... mmm, Sayid...

Alison, who wouldn't kick Jack or Jin out of bed for eating crackers either

I just bought the 1st season DVD because i totally missed the premiere and never bothered watching the series. But I heard how great a show it was, so I'm determined to catch up! Besides, I LOVE Matthew Fox! Sigh!

Just wanna say that I can't wait for season 2 to begin!

I love lost. I caught it after it was broadcast a first time, someone lent me some episodes, and it's like my escape from reality. I have a fantasy about going to Australia and ending up on a deserted island with sawyer, jack, sayid, jin...:-D

jt

Quote Originally Posted by it_grrl
    Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    The tail end of the plane definitely survived, too many new cast members have been cast for just flashback scenes.
    yea, i guessed it mostly cos michelle rodriguez is coming back as a regular. re-watching, she mentioned to jack that she was in seat 42F. the veeery back. so yea. not dead. good for rose.
    We've not even finished Season one in the UK, (in fact we're not even half way through) and I am so verrrrry jealous that Season 2 is starting over there.

I was looking at the Oceanic Air website today, seat 42F keeps flashing on the screen at the bottom.
    Click it and some stuff happens. Nothing very exciting, but it's something to help you pass the next 6 days.

Thoughts on the season premiere?

Alison

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads