Thread: sigh

sigh

I left my cup in the break room yesterday, people leave their dishes soaking there all the time, I just forgot it when i put it there temporarily when i went to the rest room. I went to look for it this AM and someone either threw it away or took it. :(

Write about the little things that bug you today

jt

2. # ADS

The cleaning lady cleans everything until it sines...except for MY desk.

The cleaning lady who comes into the office building at night has a horrible BO problem. I can tell what hallway she has been walking down by the smell lingering in the air. It's worse when she cleans the bathroom because there is little ventilation to disipate the smell.

So, so gross.

I work at a museum. It's slow right now with school groups coming less and less this time of year so our boss was kind enough to arrange for three of us and my boss to visit 3 other museums yesterday. (Kind of like taking a field trip of our own to scope out the competition.) Anyway, at the end of each of the 3 visits my boss and I would find the other two girls LAYING DOWN SOMEWHERE. On a bench, on a wall by a walkway, etc. They would take off and dissappear, and then we would find them laying down doing absolutely nothing. Grrrrr.....that is so unprofessional and how bad does that make us look?? Vent over.

hooray!
    I found my cup, I was microwaving food and started to think, maybe someone just put everything under the sink, and there it was! Along with about 20 other forgotten cups :)

It was like finding a little treasure trove :)

the museum comment reminded me of when i was in middle school. I was in a special art course that took us to the museum to sketch, and there was a guard who kept following two of us into every room, as if we were evil and going to do something bad...yes i realize that's possible but i took it as a personal insult, not every teenager at the museum is bad!

jt

My computer's stay "in the shop" is taking longer and longer, and I'm going nuts without a computer (I'm at my grandmother's right now), and all I want are sure answers.

I want to live in a world where computer places don't overcharge you for being a girl, where they actually have a calendar like a hair salon so you can bring your computer in on an exact date instead of having to wade through a backlog, in a world where antivirus software does not run out, in an ADWARE FREE WORLD!

That's all I ask. Today.

Remove Ads

Ads