Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What are you going to be for Halloween?

What are you going to be for Halloween?

2. # ADS

something scary... MYSELF

I'm not going to dress up, I'm going to take the baby out, and I have no idea what he will be. Probably go with the traditional-baby's first Halloween-it's not like he can even EAT this candy-pumpkin costume.

My friends and I were going to go as Batman villains: Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy (me!)

I don't dress up anymore. I'll be taking the kids out too. The toddler will be a fairy princess, having been given such a costume. The first grader just informed me she wants to be a vampire! I don't know why she is becoming obsessed with vampires and such scary things. I guess cause it's that time of year.....

The last time I dressed up in character, however, was for a John Travolta-themed party, for which I was the Uma Thurman character out of Pulp Fiction, complete with syringe sticking out of my breast. (It was really one of those things you give your little ones medicine with.)

I am leaning towards Velma from Scooby Doo. Or maybe Tonks from Harry Potter. I would love to be Yumi from Hi-Hi Puffy Amiyumi, but I think only a very limited number of people would get it.

Alison

I'm always so busy making my kid's costumes that I don't get to dress up anymore. Boohoo!
    BUT...if I were to dress up, I'd have a hard time deciding. Flapper? Rennaisance wench? Lady-in-waiting? Rosie-the-riveter?
    Or maybe something silly, like a giant fish head....then i can serenade people w/ the Fish heads song. Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, YUM!

A princess, I think. Any ideas on how to make this subversive are welcome.

The Corpse Bride. I went to see it this weekend and realized I had a dress kind of like the one she's wearing... I just need a long blue wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewlittletime
    I'm always so busy making my kid's costumes that I don't get to dress up anymore. Boohoo!
    BUT...if I were to dress up, I'd have a hard time deciding. Flapper? Rennaisance wench? Lady-in-waiting? Rosie-the-riveter?
    Or maybe something silly, like a giant fish head....then i can serenade people w/ the Fish heads song. Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, YUM!
    I went as Rosie the Riveter to the last Halloween party I went to, I think the year before last! I had one of my dad's old work uniforms that I nipped in to fit, and a red headkerchief, and some serious red lipstick. Mostly it was only the other women who knew who I was!

Jen

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads