Thread: Is it wrong?

Is it wrong?

I just called my boyfriend (he lives in San Fran and I live in Washington state) and tried to chitchat with him. I hadn't spoken to him for several days, and he wasn't online so it came down to calling him. We both have friends that are the opposite sex, and neither of us has never really had a problem with that.
    Tonight he was hanging out with a girl ( who I haven't met, so I guess I feel weird about that) and I kind of get a little unsettled. I don't know if it's time to end things or not.
    Maybe you guys and gals could help me out with some words of advice.

2. # ADS

Is there any other reason that you feel like it's time to end things? Do you have any reason to suspect that he was avoiding you to hang out with her? When will you get the chance to meet this mystery woman? How long have the two of you been together, and do you have any other long distant relationship issues?

Just some questions to maybe put things in perspective for you.

I don't really know what to tell you, I wish I had something wize to say, but I have always been one to discourage long distance relstionships.

I ditto the discouragement. I think the best way to get to know someone is to be around them and see how they treat other people. Not to say your bf isn't trustworthy or that he was up to something, I just think the long distance thing makes it too easy for a prospective to hide their flaws and be on good behavior with you, etc. Dating is how you figure out if you want to marry someone, it's not supposed to be a mini-pre-marriage.

I don't know if it's time to end things or not.
    From reading your post, I got the feeling that you weren't really all that happy in the relationship and that this was probably the best way out, I could be wrong, but it was a gut feeling. ALWAYS always always listen to your gut feelings, it's the best advice I could ever give or recieve when it comes to relationships or just life in general. Also for a good relationship to work, communication is the key, perhaps tell him it makes you feel uneasy that he spends so much time with his female friends, but also tell him you trust that he will make good decissions when he is not around you, unless of course you don't trust him, then I'd say end it, because trust is a major factor in all relationships in life.

Anyway, I wish you luck and support in whatever you decide.

Remove Ads

Ads