Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    you have to put in a lot of effort to learn a new language

2. # ADS

I can share with you my interesting story. I did not know in what area to start developing my capabilities and a friend advised me to take a test. thanks to this, I realized that I have a great ability to learn foreign languages. I started learning German and made great progress after a few months of studying. I speak German fluently and I think I should be proud of it

I always wanted to lear Germany

I tried to learn Spanish because I wanted to move to this country. But it was so hard for me. I taught myself. And in the end, I can at least understand this language.

Hi! I just looked at your response channel and I cherished your substance. My better half loves watching blood and gore flicks and this Sunday we are wanting to watch a film however we really wanted to buy writing help from https://www.europeanbusinessreview.com/essay-writing-services-how-to-choose-the-best/ to get prepared for our final exams. On account of your station we observed the best films that we have not observed at this point.

he recently put out some tapes & book

I watch funny videos on YouTube where a Frenchman talks about the meanings of words and similarities in sound. It's very funny. It even encouraged me to learn German. But because of the difficulty of translation and interpretation, I decided to buy https://www.amazon.com/German-Freque.../dp/9492637308 first, so that I could understand at least a little bit of the sound and meaning. I remember that in google translator a lot of words sound the same and when translated back it makes no sense. I studied German a long time ago when I was in Austria. But I forgot a lot of things.

You can try different apps for learning languages. For example: Duolingo, Mondly, Words Booster, etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads