Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    what's most interesting to me is how much most of the contestants (in the last season, too) don't actually listen or understand the challenge.
    Thank you! Did they even listen to the head designer for My Scene Barbie? She's supposed to be a popular, trendy, high school girl, and no high school girl I've ever known, trendy or not, would wear an orange bubble skirt.
    Nick's was really cool, though. I loved Santino's dress, but it seemed more appropriate for a traditional Barbie than My Scene. As a fellow perfectionist, I understand his frustration, especially since his dress was so intricate.

2. # ADS

I'm watching too! Love this show. I was rooting for Raymundo as my long shot choice. :( Poor baby!

I think the final three will probably be Santino, Chloe and Nick/Emmett.

Mm! Project Runway! I love this show. I don't know if I like the designers as much this time around, but that's probably partly because the novelty value has worn off a bit.

I thought Emmett's Barbie dress was really yucky, but I liked the "Clothes off your Back" design that he did (with the jeans he turned into a shrug - I thought that was awesome, if a little plain).

Even though his personality kind of sucks, I like Santino's designs the best so far. Although I totally agreed with Nick winning this week, his design was much more hip... and he's funny.

So far I don't really have a favorite, but I'm definitely addicted!

That's it! I'm getting a Nick-designed My Scene Barbie for my little girl, even though I feel they look too much like Ghetto Ho, er, I mean Bratz dolls.

My favorites so far: Daniel F. (love his stuff, plus he's such a cutie), Nick, and (I'm so going to hell for this) Santino.

And can we PLEASE send Andrae to therapy? Pretty sad when Tim Gunn has to tell you to knock off the drama.

Yes, I am also hopelessly addicted to this show. Plus, Heidi Klum is the cutest pregnant woman EVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by belleepoque
    Am I alone in thinking that Emmett makes the most incredibly boring clothes? they seem to me like second-run "business casual" wear most of the time.
    You're not alone. He says he's been doing menswear for so long and now wants to make women's clothing instead. But his designs make me wonder if he's ever even met any actual women.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrin
    Am I alone in thinking that Emmett makes the most incredibly boring clothes? they seem to me like second-run "business casual" wear most of the time.
    You're not alone. He says he's been doing menswear for so long and now wants to make women's clothing instead. But his designs make me wonder if he's ever even met any actual women.
    ditto!

has anyone else read that Kevin Johnn (of last season) has designed a lot of the maternity wear that Heidi is wearing this season? I just saw that somewhere...

Her outfits are really cute-- I particularly liked the blue floaty dress she wore on the last episode. Though I guess she could wear a cleverly belted grain sack and look pretty good...

has anyone else read that Kevin Johnn (of last season) has designed a lot of the maternity wear that Heidi is wearing this season? I just saw that somewhere...
    I think the pink cupcake dress she was wearing for the first episode was designed by Kara Saun - wonder how many of the season 1 designers she will be wearing?

zil
    Quote Originally Posted by athena
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrin
    ditto!

I thought he made the best first outfit. The one they had a week to work on, made out of muslin & $20 worth of extras. If it wasn't pink I would totally wear it. The rest of them have been pretty blah for me too.

Thanks to yourockmysox for mentioning my blog on this thread. I just heard from an old friend who recognized my name!

I'm totally excited about tonight's episode.

I would be thrilled if you would visit my blog and leave a comment - thanks!

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads