Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Having been a lot of places out of the U.S.:
    Montreal, Great Britain, Turkey (Istanbul, Ephesus (sp?), Egypt (Cairo), Israel (Bethlehem/Jerusalem), Japan (Tokyo & Kyoto), Australia (Sydney & Melbourne), New Zealand (Auckland), Italy, France (Paris), Holland, Germany (Munich for Oktoberfest)--I must say I loved my honeymoon trip to Hawaii and San Fran! It was just a blast. I do love London though. It's a relatively short trip from Boston and my husband and I have our favorite haunts. Of course now-- with a 2 yr old and one on the way, my traveling days are over for a while! I'm glad I experienced what I did though and feel lucky.

2. # ADS

My absolute best was the four days I spent in New York City in October. Not only have I always wanted to go there, I have always wanted to go to the Metropolitan Opera, which I did, but even better, I heard my favorite opera singer singing Mozart at the Met! For me, it doesn't get any better than that. My daughters and I are still talking about how much fun we had.
    My second favorite was two years ago--I flew back to Baltimore and spent a whole week walking around Civil War battlefields. I went to Gettysburg, Antietam and Fredericksburg.

kindarana, would you do B&Bs? Lots of regions have smallish cities of quaint charms with lovely old homes converted to B&Bs. These might be towns you've already visited.

If you need a major sightseeing attraction that might not be the way to go, though. But it's wonderful to view cities like St Augustine or Key West or Provincetown or Cape May while staying a few days at a B&B. You do have to be ready to adapt a bit if you stay at a B&B.

One place, the owner kept visiting our room every time we left. The fresh towels were nice, but if I left my suitcase propped open, she would close it. Weird. Another, the host assumed my boyfriend wanted a full Irish breakfast and that i would be the tea and toast type. Not so, but she was fine with us switching places. And at another the bed was covered with stuffed animals. Maybe one would be okay, but having five plus all the extra pillows was just annoying.

Some people like exotic locales, but want all the amenities they have at home. Stay at a large hotel chain, and you'll be able to get ESPN and cheeseburgers. Find something not in the AAA travel guide if you like quirky and fun and want to experience the local life as much as possible.

Mom and Pop kind of hotels are always different. Sometimes too different, as in hideous mismatched furnishings, or the dining room doesn't open until 11 AM, or a disturbing lack of privacy. I stayed in one in the Deep South where the swimming pool had pond scum. Really. Sometimes they are really cool, though. As in the maid is the daughter on a break from college, she recommends this retro diner and The Friday Frenzy at the bowling alley, plus you can borrow a cat for your room if you want.

I love to visit the different places and I have visited a lot and there are so many better vacation which I can't forget. Now I enjoy to think about my coming tour. I have planed to visit the china in my coming holidays.

brisbane alarm monitoring
    Last edited by Zachary01; 06-28-2013 at 11:43 PM.

I like traveling even though I can not travel anywhere now, because I don't have enough time and money. I dream that I can travel with him, we take photos with our camera, that will be very beautiful.
    beautiful life begin with pandahall.

My best vacation was in NY. Thet best cityt ever! There are a lot of cool places.

At home, really. It's best time!

I used to travel to NY last month. It was my best vacation ever. I also booked a photosession using https://www.splento.com/en-us/event-...er-ny-New-York service. They are allowing to make only professional photos, use high quality equipment and you will be glad to see cool pictures.

Visit the bali, wonderful place

All are new and best one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads