Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An intro

An intro

Hey everyone. I've been a member of getcrafty for a very long time just never came over to the forums. I love their newsletters- it's a breath of fresh air into the crafting mindset I guess. Anyways, my name is Madeline. I'm 25 and a mother of a two year old boy. My hubby and I are celebrating two years together today actually and are expecting a second kiddo in June. Looking forward to "meeting" you all.

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome!

I've noticed that there are a lot of new posters recently. Maybe other new posters will want to respond to this intro as well.

Glad you're all here!

Hi,

I'm not actually a new poster. I used to have a user name which started with Not.
    Sadly due to online harrassment issues by men old enough to know better I had to change it and asked Jean to delete my old account.

So now I am back, and thought what better name than infamous evil knitter- Madame Defarge

Hi!!! I am not really new on here, I've been on here for about 8 months or so, I jsut don't post often. I am 22 and crafting is my life. It was last year that I really embraced my creative side and made it a huge part of my life. I love knitting. It's such a wonderful escape for me. I also do scrapbooking, and card making, and once in a great while I will sew a purse or something small (depends on how well my machine and I can get along that day), I sometimes dabble in beading. I love vintage things and thrifting. I love to read also. I was an avid reader until I learned to knit and then knitting took over, but I am try to divide my time between the two loves. I love GetCrafty. I feel a nice sense of community here. So I will try and post more often here in hopes of sharing with my fellow crafters that sense of sisterhood. Okay I think that's a long enough intro, so HI to everyone!!!!

Hi!!! I am not really new on here, I've been on here for about 8 months or so, I jsut don't post often. I am 22 and crafting is my life. It was last year that I really embraced my creative side and made it a huge part of my life. I love knitting. It's such a wonderful escape for me. I also do scrapbooking, and card making, and once in a great while I will sew a purse or something small (depends on how well my machine and I can get along that day), I sometimes dabble in beading. I love vintage things and thrifting. I love to read also. I was an avid reader until I learned to knit and then knitting took over, but I am try to divide my time between the two loves. I love GetCrafty. I feel a nice sense of community here. So I will try and post more often here in hopes of sharing with my fellow crafters that sense of sisterhood. Okay I think that's a long enough intro, so HI to everyone!!!!

I'm new! Love, love love get crafty. Think all of you are peachy too!

Suppose I should say hi, too :) I'm a student, studying physics. I knit too much, but my excuse is that after my grandmother gave me all her left-over yarn, I have to knit to get rid of it all. I love the approach you guys have of doing things yourself.

Hello everyone, Here is Kathii Ford and I'm new member to this forum. Site is result of suggestions of search engine and after visiting this site I'm really very thankful of them as they gave me such a wonderful site were we can enjoy discussion on various topics.

Yes, I'm a newbie here too! Loving it. The videos, photos and recipes people are sharing are great!
    I love crafts and I love GetCrafty.com! Here are some of my scrapbooking ideas

Banned
    I'm new here too! I like the photos and videos, with their sharing, I can learn more in my life. Thank you !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads