Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tetris: regular nintendo, $20 handheld games, Playstation, whatever. Hands down my favorite game ever.

The original 3 Mario Bros. games. Love them.

Slugfest - baseball game for either x-box or PS2, I don't remember. My husband won't play this with me because I beat him every time. lol. ;) If one of the players is really good, his feet catch on fire and stay flaming until he does something stupid. ;) I love it

Mario Kart for Nintendo 64. I used to play this with one of my friends when we were either in high school or college. It was so fun to sneak up behind them and bump them off the road. I need to play that again. Set us into countless giggling fits. ;)

2. # ADS

Toejam and Earl: Panic on Fungatron? I used to rent that from the MOvie Mart, back when they still had Genesis games. I loved it!
    I also liked Virtual Bart and the Ren and Stimpy game.
    I couldn't get through Ecco the Dolphin, though... I saw the beginning sequence where his family gets carried off, and I kind of cried whenever I saw it. :(

I tried playing Halo, and it didn't work. I got all excited because I picked up a rocket launcher, and some guy stepped out in front of me and I shot him point blank. "WHY DID I DIE???" Someone explained the concept of explosives at a close range. I went "Oh." 5 minutes later, I'm running around, and I go "Oooooh, rocket launcher!" Same guy steps in front of me. "Shit!" Fire! Die again!
    I will stick to Genesis.

MegaMan!

the only games i ever liked were Super Mario Bros. 3 and Typing of the Dead...

I'm not a major video game fan, but I do love the Sims. I play it on my Gamecube. :) I want to get the Sims 2 since I won all the levels in the old one. Took me about a year to do it too. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness
    I tried playing Halo, and it didn't work. I got all excited because I picked up a rocket launcher, and some guy stepped out in front of me and I shot him point blank. "WHY DID I DIE???" Someone explained the concept of explosives at a close range.
    That reminds me that I like Serious Sam, too.

Wow, I'm completely not alone in my D&D/RPG playing. How sweet. Now we have not only crafts, but this other geeky activity in common. ;)

I forgot about The Sims--mainly because I'm devestated that the new game won't play on my laptop. It is a fun series, though!

I prefer coop games and hate games like halo because I'm terrible, so I get annialated by the others. Three of my husbands brothers and we own xbox. Sometimes we will play teams and hook up as many Xboxs as possible and play the shoot 'em up games. I'm not especially thrilled but it is hard to find multiplayer coop that has system link.
    I like Balders Gate I & II, X-men, D&D Heroes, Shrek II, and others that are not just shoot to kill.

Computer games I like are Arcanum (pretty old now) Sacred (a bit buggy but similar to arcanum) Warcraft and a couple of others that I can't remember. I loved the Mist games. It was nice to figure out puzzels instead of trying to kill, kill, kill!

Tomico

I'm not a gamer, but everyone else who lives in this house is!

Actually, my daughter (she's nine) just went to the Game Stop to get a new game with some of her birthday money. When her and her dad got back, they were cracking up telling me how she picked up a game and the guy who was working was like,

"um....this isn't really a little girl game..." (He didn't think she'd actually want a dungeon crawl/puzzle game)

My "little girl" regularly plays Dungeon Siege and Battlefront II and loves them.

I forgot abou the Sims...I love it, but I can't play it because I waste SO much freaking time! I could spend an entire day playing it. I haven't gotten into any of the new expansion packs, the only thing I have is the original and Unleashed.

I only got that because I had to register at the Sims website to be able to download those extras. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads