Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Shelter Puppy!

Everyone, check out the dog I am adopting from a shelter! The plan is to go and pick him up tomorrow, but that's only if they accept my application. I went to the shelter and played with him and had a blast. Hopefully he can come home with me tomorrow. :)

It just depends on bringing a lot of stuff together really soon, like a note from my landlord saying I can have a dog, and being able to fax my application (without a fax machine or scanner...), and hopefulyl my dad not needing to be there, even though the application is in his name. It's just so nerve-wrecking but I have him on hold and if I get all this together, they said I can take him home tomorrow!!

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=

2. # ADS

He's adorable! I hope it goes well for you.

Awww! He looks so sweet! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I hope you are able to pick up the dog today! You are awesome for adopting a shelter dog. Tons of good karma points for you!!

The link is coming up with errors by the way.

Aww, he's precious! I hope you end up getting him soon.

Now that link works. Grr. My first reaction...AWWWWWW in a higher decible. He is adorable.

Well, I didn't get to take him home today, because they didn't get my faxed application right away, but they put him on hold again and I'll hopefulyl get him by next weekend at the latest! Everyone is really nice, and I gave them everything they asked for and then some, so I doubt they'll deny my application, but it's still pretty complicated. I guess I should just appreciate I'm adopting a dog and not a child! I can't imagine how nerve-wrecking THAT must be!(Although I plan on doing that one day too.)

Anyway, here are some more pictures so you can get a better idea of, well, just... actually, more pictures because I love him and he's the cutest thing in the world!

He's awesome! Shelter dogs are the best because they're just love sponges. I just adopted one too! (not to hijack but I just had to show her off)

http://www.lollielane.blogspot.com

hooray for fuzzy dogs.

amaryllis, your bubbers is ADORABLE! I have a terrier, too, and he does not stop moving and shaking. He's 5, and I guess he's going to be like this pretty much all throughout his life. She looks like a buttered marshmallow with a sweet little jellybean nose. Maybe I will eat your dog.

AlbertEinstein, your dog is the cat's pajamas, harhar. Those ears! He looks like he's wearing furry boots, too.

Oh I love everybody's babies. More pictures, hm? Hm?

Wow, your dog is adorable too! I LOVE his nose!! I wish other people would share pictures. (hint hint)

And shelter puppies ARE love sponges! When we were walking Hemi around the shelter, he tried to jump into about six cars as people were pulling up and leaving, just very friendly!

AND I GET TO TAKE HIM HOME ON SATURDAY! I'M SO HAPPY! Adopting him has been so nerve-wrecking. ("Are they going to approve my application? Why haven't they called? What if someone else gets him!")

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads