Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK - This is wierd!

Do you ever have a flashback - midway through the day - when you just realise something you dreamed about?

Well I just remembered that last night, I dreamed I was on getcrafty, and there was a new forum. I don't recall what the subject was, but it was in between freestyle and domestic bliss.

Ha ha! That's so funny. (Just had to share!)

(I also dreamed of ordering a CD off Amazon - but can't recall which one!)

2. # ADS

That happens to me all the time. Except 98% of the time I don't get enough of a flashback to really remember what it was I dreamt. Oh well......it's a fair bet that they're all about sex anyway! LOL!

i will have dreams either about work, that take place at work, or featuring someone/people i work with. and i'll forget all about these nightmares until i get to work. then i can't stop thinking about them the rest of the day. so depressing!

Yeah, I hate dreaming about work. Like those people don't get enough of my time! I always think I should get paid overtime if I'm working in my dreams.

I used to get weird deja-vu moments from things I dreamt a couple times each year when I was in college. It doesn't happen so much anymore. Maybe because my sleep-schedule is more normal now?

It was always mundane stuff that I could have sworn I'd dreamt before it happened- like studying in the student center or going shopping with friends. Never anything useful like lottery numbers. ;P

Those are my prozac moments. They happened before prozac, but I have more of them with it.

man, i had the worst, creepiest deja vu episodes on Prozac... at least with Effexor i'm only sweaty.

i dream about the internet now and then. it's kind of cheesy feeling, but oh well.

i have been known to confuse dreams with reality. like i'll be telling a story about something that happened to me, and then halfway through i realize that it happened in a dream, and that's always a little akward.

OK - and what about this? Have you ever dreamed you were, say, dating someone (someone cool or handsome or hot) ...... and then you wake up and you're so sad because it feels like you've broken up???

when that happens i refer to it as deja vu.

Re: OK - This is wierd!

i frequently have deja vus. they are happening more and more often.

i see a lot of stuff in dreams that happens, but i'm not a real psychic. it's always the most mundane stuff. like i dreamt that i was sitting at my desk at work and a couple of coworkers came by and and asked me something specific, like, not something they would generally ask me. and then a few months later it happens. i know it was something i saw in a dream because i get this weird vertigo feeling every time it happens.

ok, this sounds really loopy, but i swear it's true!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads