Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fun personality quiz

thought maybe we could all have a little laugh at ourselves (and each other). after all, we do still have some common ground, unless you're not human, that is;)

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/defa...onality&page=1

my results-

You are an SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a hippie. You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. Your politics are left-leaning, and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.

You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even.

pretty darn close.

and you?

2. # ADS

ada
    Mine:

You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.
    Actually, I'm not so sure about this - I am not really all that focused. Or perhaps, I am focused on things other than those I feel I should be focused on (e.g. internet vs job).

I, too, am an SECF although, as mad as I get I don't think I have EVER gotten even.

I am an SEDF and I agree, I am an evil genius!!! Just kidding, but that was fun! Thanks.

"You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. "

Chalk up another one! How funny!

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a golden god. People gravitate to you, and you make them feel good. You are smart, charismatic, and interesting. You may be too sensitive to others reactions, especially criticism. Your self-opinion and mood depends greatly on those around you.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, is a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

V. accurate except they missed out on the "cripplingly shy" item which kind of contradicts the "golden god."

Great quiz!

Yes as a matter of fact I am wacky!

You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you Paul Begala. You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to.

You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised.

You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids.

Wackiness: 44/100
    Rationality: 58/100
    Constructiveness: 62/100
    Leadership: 66/100

You are an SRCL--Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you an Ayn Rand ideal . Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma--born of intellect and personal drive--that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.
    Yeah, right! If I'm a leader, then this test should be forwarded to my college that did NOT choose me for their leadership program in which my tuition would have been covered, and I would have been about 15000 dollars more stress free.

I think I'm more diplomatic than I give myself credit for, too. I used to be much worse, very belligerent, very uncompromising. I think these tests are fun, too, but I'm not sure if I answered truthfully or something. Maybe I was hypnotized.

"You are an SRDL--Sober Rational Destructive Leader. This makes you a mob boss. "

Well, I am half Italian!

Glad to see there are so many other evil geniuses. We should start hatching schemes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads