Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for all your comments, ladies. They really help. Yesterday I worked out a bit and ate pretty healthy, went to bed early and so far I feel a little better this morning. I'm going to try these things for the next couple of weeks and if that doesn't seem to improve my overall mood, I'll go to the doctor. It is tricky because I don't have a history of depression and like catatonicdiver pointed out, I *do* realize that there is a problem but at the same time I'm slacking at work big time and totally don't want to be around anyone but my dog (including my husband) :)

I tend to not acknowledge that I'm stressed about things sometimes too so I may just need to evaluate what's going on in my life right now..
    Anyway, blah blah blah I'll stop babbling on about myself. :) You guys are always so helpful! Thanks!

2. # ADS

It could be a depression but it also could not be. But the most important thing is that you feel bad. And you want to feel happy and energetic again.

At the beginning of last year I felt the same as you do. I also could not find out why because I had everything to be happy. It made me extra insecure because I started thinking that something biological was wrong in my head. I doubted to see the docter because one of my friends had a depression and was immediatly put om medicine and it didn't do her good at all. So I waited and tried to fight it and talked about it with my friends and familiy.

At a certain point somebody told me about kinesiology. Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing with other standard methods of diagnosis. I went to see a kinesiologist and it was such a good experience. It is very hard to explain but I can tell you it helped me a lot! After one week I started to feel like my happpy self again.

The beautiful thing about kinesiology is that it is like a conversation with your innerself. Sometimes pain in your body i a result of a barriere you've unconsiously created after some experience in your life. Sometimes this experience can be a very small and specific thing.

Well I hope you will feel better soon! If you would like to know more about kinesiology, just type the word kinesiology at google. And find out if this suits you.

Good Luck!

depression

These are all great posts... For me it is exercise that keeps me on keel.. I do notice such a difference... I think when you are feeling this way...it is time to dig deep and figure out what you really want..sometime we slowly get so off track that we don't even realize it at first.. Good luck...

as someone who has been diagnosed with seasonal affective disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, and depression, I'm a huge fan of meds. I never slept for more than 2-3 hours in a row until I got put on trazadone.
    I'm still wondering what it feels like to be "normal." I've never really been "happy" with my life, or anything in it.
    I'm hoping that something in your life has made you happy, if only for a short time.

Some people think that they have depression when they just feel tired and exhausted. I was in such situation, but a trip to another country helped me to rest and gain strength. Of course, unfortunately, there are people who really suffer from depression, but it can be diagnosed only by a doctor. I want to add that it is important not to self-treat and self-medicate if you are not sure you have depression as such medications can have side effects and contraindications. You can at least read the info about them online (by the way, there is a good source that always helps me - canadadrugsdirect.com). Be careful and take care of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    These are all great posts... For me it is exercise that keeps me on keel.. I do notice such a difference... I think when you are feeling this way...it is time to dig deep and figure out what you really want..sometime we slowly get so off track that we don't even realize it at first.. Good luck...
    Exercises don't work...

Oh, that feeling cannot be compared with something else. You just understand that here comes another depression

I can easily understand if I am depressed. I am currently trying to spend more time with friends, playing football and other active games. Last time I decided to use https://1xbet-th.org/ where I can watch different sport results of my favorite team and just to bet.

I have lost the desire to do anything

I don't eat well when I'm depressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads