Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    have studies Japanese language and literature ~

2. # ADS

I did studies in computer science, business and psychology.

Tom
    Hi. Studying is a very important part in our life, so I found tutors for my children at http://medicmind.co.uk/ . The prices are good. And the children say that they better understand those subjects that they could not learn in school. So what can and this information will be useful to you.

I'm finishing my undergrad in Social Sciences (sounds generic, but I'm in one of the only undergrad programs in the country that requires senior level students to write a thesis). Then I'm off to grad school to eventually obtain my doctorate in Archaeology & Parks & Recreation Management (double major).

I'm finishing my undergrad in Social Sciences (sounds generic, but I'm in one of the only undergrad programs in the country that requires senior level students to write a thesis). Then I'm off to grad school to eventually obtain my doctorate in Archaeology & Parks & Recreation Management

Oooh great to know... i m with you if you got some info so please share with me

I have Social Sciences degree but I work in a completely different industry that I never would have thought of before. In any case, the study has given me good experience in many fields and I find the knowledge I've gained useful.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Remove Ads

Ads