Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What will you be for Halloween?

I am having a hard time being inspired this year. What is everyone going to be?

2. # ADS

i was thinking of being the obelisk from the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey - i'd wear all black, build up a headband with cardboard so that a black rectangle sort of erupted from the top of my head, and then make a necklace out of those little plastic monkeys from the 'barrel of monkeys' game (anyone remember that?) - giving one a little bone to hold.

i worry that no one would get it. i'm pretty excited about a monkey necklace, though, so i might just do that anyway.

Ugh, I've been trying to think of something good since the beginning of September!

Right now I think that I am going to be a garden: green shirt, green shirt, green tights, lots of flowers all over everything.

But it often happens that I get inspired at the last minute to do something completely different than what I was planning, so we'll see if the garden thing works out. :)

Halloween

we were wheat and white last year! i have to top this!

No idea. I'm a bit bummed out about Halloween this year, in fact. For the past several years, it's been my favorite holiday, and my husband and I have thrown a great party. But we just moved to a new area and don't know enough people to throw a shindig, so I don't know what we'll be doing yet. Maybe looking for costume ideas will give me inspiration!

halloween

i am looking at http://jennyharada.com/goods-masks.html for inspiration from jenny's masks.

I'm going to dress up as Holly Golightly. Audrey Hepburn is the one celebrity that I have been told I look like so I'm going to try it out. I'm so excited! I even got a cigarette holder and fake cigarettes, I didn't even know they made them.

i'm gonna be uma thurman in the yellow get up from kill bill vol. 1, with a fake machete and a blonde wig.

Halloween is my birthday! :O

*waits for everyone to say "OMG THATS SO AWESUM IM SO GELOUS OMGOMGDF!!!!@!!!*

haha.

Well anyway, halloween is okay. I haven't really gotten into it that much. I think all of the jack-o-latern earrings and halloween birthday cards and candy corn has taken it's toll on me.

Last year I went to a party dressed up as Meg from Family guy. I found the perfect shirt at wal-mart that was fuscia and looked like it had a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, a fuscia beanie and I taped two round black jelly bracelets to my glasses so they looked more like Meg's. I got one pic, and it came out horrible so I won't post it... but yeah. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do this year!

We're pondering doing the Adams Family - but this is pending approval from the two kids...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads