Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

No Country for Old Men...A Dream?

i too absolutely loved No Country for Old Men...it has been eons since a movie truly affected me so much. was it all a dream? was it real? who the hell are these people anyway? why are they never on the screen at the same time? the coen brothers manage to further perfect the thriller.
    oh...and the scottish girl was also in the art deco 1920s robert altman movie about the servants.

2. # ADS

I watched "The Orphanage" this weekend, and it frightened the pee out of me. It wasn't a jumpy horror flick, but the SUSPENSE freakin' killed me. I watched about a third of the movie through my fingers, and made it so I could only read subtitles or see a small fraction of the screen at the top. I realize the entire point of movies is to watch them, but I always seem to forget how badly I do with horror movies (and I don't know if I'd classify this as a "horror" movie, but there's enough scary stuff in it for me to say "Yes, yes, this is a scary movie"). I had to go home and watch "Lady and the Tramp" and sit with some stuffed animals to unwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness
    I had to go home and watch "Lady and the Tramp" and sit with some stuffed animals to unwind.
    hee hee! i do this, too! my go-to movie when my anxiety rises is "overboard". :-)

watched juno online. i'm glad i didn't pay for it! it was cute but her character - TOO MUCH.

almodovar's what have i done to deserve this? on dvd. darkly funny and slightly depressing.

My fiance and I went to see "There Will Be Blood" and I really loved that movie!! It is a historical drama based on Upton Sinclair's book "Oil"

I am a history major, so I really enjoy seeing these kind of movies. It was very interesting and Daniel Day Lewis did a great job, as usual.

have to agree on "there will be blood"

DDL was absolutely amazing! one of my favorite movies of late - i definitely want to see it again.

and of course, when will people start saying "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!"

lazysundae, if you do a search on youtube for "There Will Be Milkshakes", there's something by like.. Green Leaf productions? And it's hilarious. I haven't seen it, but the boyfriend has gone to see it twice, and raves about it for days after.

I did go see "27 Dresses" with a girl at work, and we both thought it was treacle-filled, adorable fun.

Cool

I go to the movies almost every week. Recently, it was on John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum.
    My favorite actress is being filmed Halle Berry Halle Berry Family: Husband, Kids, Parents, Siblings | Themefam

X-Men: Days of Future Past - Halle Berry looks great)

The last film I saw in the cinema was Joker. I liked it so much

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads