I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours, or Crafty Homes

I'm brand spanking new here and loving it already! I'm getting ready to move and am getting married in September, so this is major life flux time at my home, and my immediate response to the overwhelming stress is to do something crafty to make my new home fun, crafty, kitschy, welcoming, a place that I can just let loose.

But my home is boring. Hand-me-down furniture boring. 1970's insurance office art boring. White walls and beige carpet boring. Help me! Show me pictures of your spunky, cheerful, rooms that match who you are rooms!

Thanks!

2. # ADS

I won't show you a picture of my rooms. I live alone in a one-br apt. and I use the bedroom as a storage/changing room. My bed is in the dining room. (Makes sense because that's where I eat.) The living room has the computer desk, drafting table, and work table. and all surfaces are piled hight with stuff. It's crafty, alright, just not fun, warm, well decorated, or appropriate for show-and-tell.

Good luck with all of your life changes. Post pics of your new home when you can.

Remove Ads

Ads