Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i used to post all the time too. now i've been so busy i hardly get to visit, but i think about get crafty all the time and post when i have the chance! :-)

2. # ADS

I was Mavis77 . Didn't post much then either.

I guess I found getcrafty somewhere around late 2001 and I was oldskoolgeek back then too. I had a very dull job back then that allowed me to post all the time (and often several times a day), but since then I've moved on to a busier and better job where I don't have time to play on the net and I rarely get online at home anymore.

I miss the old brown and pink coloring and the spinning skull. I remember when someone was going to create little get crafty pins with the scissors on them so we could recognize another glitterati when we passed on the street...

i have one of those pins! i also miss the coloring and the spinning skull, but this is still more my speed than a certain yellow and green board.

i also have one of those pins! ah, the spinning skull...

i've been around since the beginning. smachel then, smachel now. don't post as much now. guess i'm running out of things to say!

we moved in october, and i was unpacking some boxes the other day when i saw a collaborative glitter cookbook i organized. i need to try some of those recipes.

I have one, too! It's a magnet now because the pinback fell off and I never got around to replacing it.

I miss the old glitter and the new getcrafty. My newish-soon-to-be-former job keeps me very busy and off the boards. Maybe when I'm unemployed again...

Wow, the SSoL, that takes me back... I think I was still kindarana back then, but it won't let me search more than 999 days into the past, which isn't very helpful...

I think I found the old get crafty around 2001. I was favorgrl.

Wow, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I think I joined Glitter around 2002 or 2003. When I joined I didn't have any other crafty friends so I'm so thankful for these forums. Much love to you all!

"I miss the old brown and pink coloring and the spinning skull. I remember when someone was going to create little get crafty pins with the scissors"

I remember that too! Ah, we should do something like that again.

Accidently posted twice so I'll just edit to say something new.

I like the old and new designs. The pink and brown and the skull were so cute but then again I really like the simple elegance of the new design.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads