Thread: skin care

skin care

Okay, so I was over at my mom's apartment today. When I sit on her couch, I find it close to impossible to get back up again, so when the infomercial for the Youthful Essence microdermabrasion kit came on, I couldn't look away. It claims to lessen the appearance of acne scars and huge pores, both of which I have plenty of, but I've found mixed reviews online. I was just wondering if anyone on here ever used it or one of the other microdermabrasion kits out there and if it's worth the money, or if anyone knows of any other ways to diminish the appearance of pores and acne scars.

2. # ADS

I had a microdermabrasion kit that I got for free at work a few years ago. (I worked for a newspaper and companies would send stuff for us to try out and use in our gift guides.)

I can't remember the name of the kit that I got, but I really liked it! The cream stuff lasted a long time and it really made my skin smooth. It worked wonders on patches of dry skin I get on my arms during the winter. But I don't know about acne scars.

After I ran out of the stuff I wanted to buy more, but it was pretty expensive and at the time it didn't seem quite worth it to me. But lately I've noticed that there are a few drug store brands (Olay, I think, and another one...)of microdermabrasion kits for around $40, and I've been thinking seriously about buying one of those.

I love origins modern friction! They market it as a natural microdermabrasion product. If it is ever discontinued, I will have to stock pile it.

Remove Ads

Ads