Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    btw wii games that are AWESOME: rayman's raving rabbids, zelda, wii sports

on the ps2 ive been playing singstar and some random karaoke game a lot lately.

and on my computer im hitting everquest2 real hard lately

2. # ADS

excite truck on the wii is also super fun... especially if you suck at driving games and crash all the time like me! you get points for crashing!

the wii also plays gamecube games and if you have a wireless router you can purchase and download old nintendo games.

My downstairs neighbors got a Wii, and now my husband wants one, but I can't find any! I have heard from other people that they are hard to come by. I know they are supposed to be $250, but on amazon and froogle they go for $350 and up. Is that just the bundle price or has the limited supply inflated their worth?
    We haven't had time to play world of warcraft lately so I don't think we should invest in a new game system and still pay the wow monthly fee.... but the nintendo operation game does sound fun!
    Any advice on where to find the consoles?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by breewell
    Any advice on where to find the consoles?
    Patience and early mornings at Target? Since you live in Brooklyn I would try the Nintendo Store.

go for a bundle. chances are youll want some games, plus youll want at least 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks to begin with. you may want the classic controller if you want to d/l old NES games for it.

i live in los angeles. ive only seen one in stores and it was in a bundle the first week it was out.

Quote Originally Posted by pinguino
    go for a bundle. chances are youll want some games, plus youll want at least 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks to begin with. you may want the classic controller if you want to d/l old NES games for it.
    Yeah, it took us over a month to find a second remote/nunchuk!

i just heard that gamestops gonna have some wiis at the beginning of april. stalk kotaku.com and start calling around to gamestop this weekend

What was your first game? (mine was World of Warcraft classic)
    To be honest, World of Warcraft classic was my first game and still remains the single one that I really like to play...
    However, it's sometimes difficult to play there if you have a weak character...

I started playing World of Warcraft, but I could not learn how to play it. I have tried pretty much everything to get through and get new weapons very unsuccessfully. True, one of my gamer friends told me that there are several ways to do this. For example, to get the pumped character, you need to go through many levels and collect a lot of gold. It was very difficult for me. Then I decided to resort to help mythic carry where experienced players helped me to get the weapon I needed without any problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads