Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey peppermint. I know where you work and that they have some pretty strict policies against this. (Unless it is the creative job).
    I am not confrontational either, and it's tough when the situation has already passed to do much about it, if you are non-confrontational. I would mention it to your supervisor, in whatever way you feel most comfortable.
    Then, if he TMIs you again, tell him he crossed a line, and you do not feel comfortable with that subject. Oh, and you have a 'deadline' so you cannot really talk.

Co-workers. Ugh.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by c_zimmerman724
    I have had my shirt ripped opened, an attempt on pulling my pants down, and numerous inexcusable comments made to me. !
    WHAA?GAh~!!

c_zimmerman724 wrote:
    I have had my shirt ripped opened, an attempt on pulling my pants down, and numerous inexcusable comments made to me.
    Um, yes, ew...

Hey peppermint. I know where you work and that they have some pretty strict policies against this.
    Yep, that job. Every employee has to attend sexual harassment training with an attorney who specializes in harassment issues.

Well, I told my supervisor. She asked if I wanted to pursue sexual harassment. I explained that he just needs to understand that it is not right to do that at work. So... hopefully this will be the end of it. Although... and this is where my awful sense of humor kicks in. The guy in question did not come to work yesterday, which left me free to work at that desk unconcerned. My supervisor said, "Maybe his package came in." And yes, it was funny, because I am on a level with her that it is OK to make that kind of joke. Mostly because she would never talk about her own sex life at work. Now, that would be weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads