Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deodorant

Deodorant

What is your favorite deodorant/antipersperent?

I switch between 3 different types at home but I feel like none of them work. Help I need some new stuff so I can dump all of the old!

2. # ADS

I'm a big Tom's of Maine fan. There's no anti-perspirant in it--just a deodorant--but for me it works really well.

I like the Calendula, Honeysuckle and Lemongrass scents.

i'm a secret platinum soft solid unscented woman. i tried that new dove no show stuff, which works great, but is not unscented. couldn't stand to have it on me. and i absolutely need antiperspirant. just deoderant doesn't cut it for me. the perils of being greek. :-)

the only "natural" deodorant that works for me is Lush's Aromaco. and i have tried them all. Aromaco doesn't last all day, but it keeps the stink to a minimum as long as i'm not working out and it's not super hot out.

when i need to really not stink (job interview, wearing a new shirt i don't want to have that permanent armpit smell) i use Sure unscented. it makes me mildly itchy if i use it for a few days in a row, though.

Women Degree Body Responsive. I have serious natural odor (my daughter inherited that from me, poor thing) and this is the one thing that actually gets me through my day more or less. On me the natural deos are done by lunch.

Thanks guys! I will look into that stuff.

Hey, I'm another Sweaty Betty!! I use "Triple Dry" by Linden Voss which I found in a local chemist. It actually blocks the sweat glands and redirects it safely, according to the packaging. You put it on at night and it really works!

I use Secret Platinum. It works really well for me and my partner. It's the only one that doesn't make him sweat through his clothes. I guess it is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

They also have a new clinical strength version. It's kind of like Certain Dry.

I used Dove's "original clean" scent.

I like smelling girly :)

i like dove too. can anyone recommend a deoderant that doesn't make your shirt pits stain yellow? it's so gross! how do i get rid of that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads