Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are you from?

Where is everyone from? (I'm from western NY)

It would be neat to have a map here of the thousands of bloggers at Getcrafty with little dots showing locations. I just found a free visitor counter that shows a map of where all my visitors come from. It's so neat! See my map at www.reneegray.com

2. # ADS

that's supercool!
    i'm originally from western ny myself but was transplanted in the san francisco bay area. i'm a true californian, but ny's where i'm from. east coast roots always run deep....

I was born in Brockton, MA, but my parents moved to Vermont before I was a year old. You're not a true Vermonter unless you were born there, so I have to clarify ;)

(My husband is from Syracuse, Sarabell and Madepersonal).

i'm from Sonoma County, in Northern California. i was actually born in Berkeley but my family moved to Petaluma when i was 3, so i'm more of a Petaluma native. i am a 4th generation Northern Californian, and i can't imagine why anyone would want to live anywhere else.

NY near Lake Ontario. Born in Syracuse, moved to Rochester at age 5 and been here ever since.

i lived in albion ny until i was four and a half. my family has property outside rochester so i'll surely be heading that way at some point.... just to visit - and preferably in fall or spring!

Hippy parents moved from NJ to Maine after my sister was born and that is where I grew up, though I spent my summers in NH. I looked at college as a chance to go elsewhere and so I headed to Wisconsin to a school a councelor friend of mine had gone to... after college I headed to Seattle... I have also lived for short stints in West Virginia, NJ, CT, Maryland and NY...
    I would say I am more East Coast and Mid-Western than North Western / West Coast...

born in toronto, canada. my parents immigrated to new jersey (north east, ny metro area) when my mom was recruited by a hospital here and i was about 18 months old. my dad moved us back to greece when i was 15, but it had changed and my mom hated it (we were in athens, not where my parents are from originally), so we came home 10 months later. came back to nj to the same town and have basically lived in the same county for most of my life.

Wow! I'm really amazed that so many of you have a NY connection. I just wish there were more crafty folks around here. Or maybe I'm just not hanging around in the right spots!

I was born and grew up in south Jersey (5-10 minutes outside of Philly), lived there for 21 years. Now I live in south Philly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads