Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What are you doing this weekend?

just out of curiosity... since i quit working weekends and now have some spare time, i am really taking advantage of it....i've been making a point of getting out and doing things in town that i have put off doing (museums, exhibits, different stores and parks, etc.) This weekend, besides my stitch n bitch, i am hoping to walk around an area of town i havent' been to before and do some exploring....last weekend i went to the science museum and saw the *awesome* lizards and snakes exhibit.

oh, and yes, i got a ticket to the indigo girls' sunday show at the botanical garden - i haven't been to the botanical garden, so i plan to get there early to explore.

what about y'all? whatever you do (or don't do!) i hope you have a great time!!

2. # ADS

Sounds like you have a pretty awesome weekend planned out! Today I'm hungover, so it's relaxing at home-- a little reading, a little crafting, maybe a little cooking. Tomorrow probably more of the same, although if we get some nice weather, we might do a picnic lunch at the beach.

Today I'm going to get a milkshake with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I'm going to eat dinner with my boyfriend's family (his 2 year old niece is freakin' adorable, and I love his mom to bits), and then we're going to see the Simpsons movie. After, we're probably going to play video games and pay way too much attention to two already very spoiled kitties (BUT THEY DESERVE IT. Oh yes they do.)
    Tomorrow is probably laundry day, but I reckon that's about it. This is the first Saturday/Sunday I've had off in months. So many naps. So much laziness. So very happy.

finishing moving to the new house but major thunderstorms keep coming our way.

I wish it was sunny and I was relaxing in my pool right now with a nice stiff drink.

oh well there is always next weekend.

stitch n bitch, tango party, party celebrating friends' marriage, playing with cats, roller derby....

i just woke up but it is making me tired just thinking about it!

I am going to the Farmers Market in the new town I just moved to, and I'm going to make the All Day Tote from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing. Other than that just cleaning and relaxing!

I'm going to the farmers market tomorrow with my husband and our dog. It's about a mile walk, so we'll walk as long as it's not too hot.
    Hopefully it won't rain so that we can grill out.
    We will probably go bowling or we've been thinking of going go race go carts on Sat. night.
    Sunday we usually take a short drive somewhere and the we have my BIL and his girlfriend over for Sunday night dinner.

my family is coming to town. we're taking my pop out to dinner for his retirement... after a day spent at the brooklyn museum. sunday is anybody's guess. it will probably involve tequila because that's the way my family rolls.

getting a dog, not to be mistaken for a puppy.

cleaning old apt, unpacking new house. chilling with my dog, taking a dip in our pool. bbq with friends on sunday.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads