Share your knowledge!

Im a Master student in Experience Economy at a Danish University. Im working on the final Master project right now questioning about how knowledge is shared in sub economic networks like the crafter community. I have this thesis that the fundamental idea behind the crafter community is based on sharing - sharing ideas, sharing knowledge and information.

Therefore my questions are:

1. As a member of Get Crafty what was your personal motivation to join a crafter network?

2. Are you a professional crafter (professional = selling your craft products, having your own shop or workshop) or is crafting just a hobby for you?

3. How do you use the website getcrafty.com? What do you use on the site?

4. How often do you visit the site?

5. Can you qualify the relation that exists between the members of getcrafty.com?

6. How would you qualify the type of network that is being developed on threw this site?

7. What is the main energy that drives people to meet here?

8. Do you have any comments on the idea of sharing crafter knowledge?

9. Do you share your work on the website? And if so: why do you share your work?

10. Have you made friends/connection on getgrafty.com that you came to meet in real life?

I do hope somebody would have the interest and time to answer my questions.
    Thank you! : )

2. # ADS

please clarify the following three questions - perhaps something was lost in translation - or i'm just being dense:

5. Can you qualify the relation that exists between the members of getcrafty.com?

6. How would you qualify the type of network that is being developed on threw this site?

Hi!

I see what you mean! I guess I was a little too exited about asking questions! In fact the tree questions are much alike and should only sound like this:

5. Can you qualify/describe the relation/connection that exists between the members of getcrafty.com? (Strictly business, making friends, searching information, etc)

I hope it make better sense now?

1. As a member of Get Crafty what was your personal motivation to join a crafter network?
    I was an art major in college, and since I have graduated, I feel as though I have no one to bounce my ideas off of. It is nice to be involved in a group with similar interests who will comment on work that you accomplish.

2. Are you a professional crafter (professional = selling your craft products, having your own shop or workshop) or is crafting just a hobby for you?
    Definitely somewhere in between the two. I do not own a shop, but I do occasionally sell my items... mostly I use my "crafting" as gifts for loved ones. I have done commissioned paintings, though.

3. How do you use the website getcrafty.com? What do you use on the site?
    My favorite part is the "share a craft" forum - getting new ideas keeps me out of a rut.

4. How often do you visit the site?
    Daily

Perhaps it is because I am new, but I haven't personally spoken with anyone on the site. I think it is just a general forum where people can bounce ideas off random people.

I think this is the same thing as above.

Everyone has the same interests - no one is critical unless you ask for it specifically.

8. Do you have any comments on the idea of sharing crafter knowledge?
    It is really hard to make a living because we are so share-happy, but I love it... it is a great way to make friends and meet people.

9. Do you share your work on the website? And if so: why do you share your work?
    I have a blog that I post photos of the things I have accomplished. I do it mainly to show my family what I have been doing in my free time, but it is nice for other people to be able to see the hard work I have done as well.

10. Have you made friends/connection on getgrafty.com that you came to meet in real life?
    Not yet.

This is so cool!

Thank you so much for taking your time to answering my questions. It's a big help.

Thank you again : )

Hey, probably you will need to write a dissertation soon, am I right? If it's true, you can forget about this thing and easily buy it on one service from https://findmywriters.com/best-disse...ervice-review/. Choose what you want, the best site and the best writer and everything will be fine.

You are talking about a dissertation , but you have no idea about writing this scientific paper. People spend years to write a decent dissertation. Of course, I also use assignment paper help and I like it. But when it's time to write serious papers, I'll put a lot of effort into it and do it with my mind.

Remove Ads

Ads