Anybody been to Morocco?

Hi everybody,
    I am planning on going to Morocco soon with my husband for like 2 weeks. (He's Senegalese and we are living in Dakar right now, so it's not as far and exotic as it sounds, but still.....) Has anybody been to Morocco? What are the must sees in your opinion? I trust you all's aesthetics and opinions, so if anybody has gone.....
    kisses and sorry for being away from you all for so long,
    peanut
    (does anybody even remember me? gosh i've been a real truant...)

2. # ADS

I'm afraid the closest I've gotten to Morocco is watching The Man Who Knew Too Much. However, you might check out these sites:

http://www.visitmorocco.org/
    http://wikitravel.org/en/Morocco

I have not been, but I wanted to reply anyway to say that it sounds very exciting. I think of Morocco as beautiful colors, turquoise, orange, gold...
    Enjoy!

morocco delights

i spent my honeymoon in morocco. a month in all. it's incredible. don't miss Fez, Marrakesh and Essoueira. A trip to Chefchouan (you'll need a little time there) and a trip out to the Erg in the Sahara is a must. rent a car. don't get a guide except in fez. stay in a riad. and get any travel book you can by Cadogan. i have a blog with an entry on morocco that will definitely give you an idea of the wonders of travelling there. good luck and please email me if you'd like further suggestions!

http://octavineillustration.blogspot.com

I went to Morocco a few years ago and it's a magical country. We were in Marrakech and then spent a few days in the mountains.

The rihads are beautiful and the people very friendly - although watch yourself in the souks! The food is great, but always make sure you eat in a reputable restaurant and don't eat on the markets. My husband and I had some orange juice and fell really sick for about 4 days - not good.

We still want to go back though - the colors, sights and sounds are something I'll always remember.

I haven't been there, but I just want to remember you that you may also rent a car there to make your trip more comfortable. Personally, I always do it, thanks to this weblink and you may find some rental companies too.

For me, relaxation is when you drive along the East coast in America of in a Cabrio with V8 convertible. When you enjoy the road and the beauty of nature. Here is what recreation is for me. By the way, I recommend everyone to try it. Just rent a car from this company orlando international airport car rental and enjoy such a vacation.

How do you treat those people who like traveling by cars? I really love visiting new places in a car for example Marrakech is a great palce to visit and spend some time with friends via car rental Marrakech you can rent a good vehicles for yourself and for your friends. It's very cheap and you won't regret it!

Remove Ads

Ads