Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Listen music

2. # ADS

Avoid, or at least reduce, your consumption of nicotine and any drinks containing caffeine and alcohol. Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants and so will increase your level of stress rather than reduce it.

Sport and mobile games help me

Relieve the stress! Today, many people are always stressed. Usually the busy life that we lead is the cause of stress in many people. All that running around, combining tasks and paying attention to many things at the same time can take a toll on your health and state of mind. Check what I thought about this

most of all I like to spend my free time with friends and have fun

I have a stress job and I'm glad I found a good way to get rid of stress. I regularly visit https://australia.muzzbuzz.com/ and enjoy amazing coffee and pastries there. It brings me amazing emotions and gives me the opportunity to relax.

To relieve stress I go running, listening to my favorite songs. I also like to cook, play with my dog or spend time with friends.

Any physical activity will be good to relieve stress: swimming, running, yoga. I like simply walking a lot. I usually listen to music on the go as it helps me to concentrate on my breath and pace and distracts me from everything happening around. Also for me, it is the best way to enjoy my favorite songs. On YouTube, I always discover great songs that I convert to mp3 with the help of this youtube mp3 converter. Personally, I like this one as it works with all the popular platforms as well. Moreover, it's quite fast and easy to use.

I often exercise and go fishing to reduce stress fatigue.

Hi there! Do you know of any good supplements or maybe medicine which helps relieve stress? I would like to get any input on it from you here, girls. I found some interesting things on Canada Drugs, for example. But I would like to hear more from you, thank you in advance!
    Last edited by pers; 07-31-2020 at 03:13 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads