tea length black dress

A friend of mine is getting married soon (I am a brides maid) and she is wanting tea length black dresses for her brides maids (under $50). Anyone have any good ideas of places to look?

2. # ADS

lucky you! affordable and flattering! i have seen dresses like that everywhere. from Macy's to j crew to anthropologie to target. i would start looking online for styles that you like, and see if a store in your area has it. i mention j crew because they have a whole line just for wedding garments. i'm sure they will have many dresses that fit your criteria in terms of look... whether they have something that's under 50$ is another story.

H&M and the Gap, maybe?

so funny i was just in a wedding with the same requirements (but we didnt have a price)

look target online they have a ton! I ordered a bunch tried them all on and then returned the ones to the store i didnt want (it was free shipping too)

I'm not sure where the best place to buy one would be, but looking online is a good idea, at least to pick the store, then you can go try it on.

Sounds like a very nice bridesmaid idea, practical and nice!

You should definitely check out Target.com because they have several styles of dresses specifically for bridesmaids that are under $75 (and some as cheap as $10!). I know for certain they have black because I was looking for the same exact thing (I''m getting married in 2009 and want my bridesmaids to wear black dresses too, except knee-length). Otherwise, you could check out overstock.com or smartbargains.com, both of which offer designer duds for relatively reasonable prices. I''ve also found some great deals at Jcpenny.com--they have an awesome clearance sections where you could possibly snag something. The bonus with using the big name box store is you can usually google for a coupon code and find some percentage off or free shipping. Good luck!

We ended up getting our dresses from Ann Taylor - found them on sale. The dress plus shipping ended up being about $75 - not too bad. It is a really cute dress, but it is a good thing I am only wearing it once, because it seems a bit cheaply made! That surprises me about Ann Taylor - usually their stuff is awesome!
    Good luck with your wedding!

Remove Ads

Ads