Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Workout Reminders

For all of you out their that workout you should check out this list of workout dos and don'ts. I usually don't work out everyday which is something I need to get in the habit of doing.

2. # ADS

I do my daily workout cycling to work and the shopping course. Not helping to get rid of the 40 + extra bit of weight alas... But it keeps me in shape. My mum at 74 fell off the stairs a few years back and broke nothing because she cycled all her life!

They say start working out everyday... but yesterday I dd a workout for the first time in a month and today EVERYTHING hurts! It hurts just to be so there's no way I'm doing it again today :/

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    They say start working out everyday... but yesterday I dd a workout for the first time in a month and today EVERYTHING hurts! It hurts just to be so there's no way I'm doing it again today :/

then the best thing for you to do today is stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    I do my daily workout cycling to work and the shopping course. Not helping to get rid of the 40 + extra bit of weight alas... But it keeps me in shape. My mum at 74 fell off the stairs a few years back and broke nothing because she cycled all her life!
    Its interesting fact you shared. Makes clear the benefits..

wow that is inspiring to hear about your mom, I joined a neighborhood gym and I now walk on the tread mill and cycle and I feel the difference, more energy and more strength.

Oh boy I wish I had the determination to work out every day. I was never an exercise person. Any tips on how to get the drive to get started? haha
    Check out my Primitive Painting Patterns at JustByJan.com

I joined a gym a few months ago, and I think I've been three times...On the other hand, I had my first massage a couple of months ago, and the thought of being around someone sans clothes has put some extra drive in my workout ethic. I'm finding that the best thing to do in working out, is to make healthy eating choices, and to exercise consistently, at a level that won't make me sick.

great help!
    thanks
    Shay Bug

I'm not sure how the work out every day thing would work in practice, wouldn't you need time to recover between workouts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads