Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Red face Etched Glass Photos

    I have many photos I have taken over the years of scenery and wildlife. I have converted all of these to black and white (2 color) negative images and I would like to somehow transfer these images to round glass so that I can etch the glass. Is there some type of printer paper that would allow me to print to it and then use this as a rub on transfer (not iron on)? This would then protect the areas I do not want to etch and I could then simply peel away the rub on transfer. Or maybe there is an all together better way?

    Thank you very much

  2. # ADS

  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I'm also in need to get some assistance from professionals here to move easily with my essay about European union. I have no idea how to contribute my views on the same.

    Any help?
    Last edited by patrickdanforth; 11-09-2011 at 01:53 AM.


Remove Ads


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. pet photos and issues
    By zbann in forum Domestic Bliss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 01:22 AM
  2. Stained Glass Type Martini Glass Xmas Ornament
    By OLLIE in forum Girls Gone Crafty
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:28 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 10:47 AM
  4. Etched glassware
    By Lauren Taylor in forum Girls Gone Crafty
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Anyone know about orbs in photos?
    By CraftyChicaAZ in forum Freestyle
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:00 AM

Search tags for this page

can you freestyle glasd etching


etched rub on transfers for glass


how to freestyle etch glass

Click on a term to search for related topics.