Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wayward Traders

Thread: Can you give me help?

Banned

Can you give me help?

Hello, guys, recent days, I interested in the gardening. But I don't have much knowledge about it. Can anyone recommend me some books about gardening? Thanks!

2. # ADS

Indoor gardening or outdoor gardening? A lot of it depends on where you live, but there's a book called "the Victory Garden" that's got a lot of great information.

Banned
    plz help me

you should choose what style and indoor gardening or outdoor gardening

My big tip is finding a magazine or forum that is SPECIFIC to your location. Know what plants are native to your home and grow them! The best gardens are the ones that house plants that belong there in your climate/soil/zone.

Learn a lot about different plants... learn the mechanics of soil, sun and the seasons. Literally start from the ground up and read everything! It will save a lot of headache in the future if you study multiple topics on the subject.
    ORITAMI likes this.

Jerry Baker has the best gardening advise and many formulas to make to deal with diseases, bugs, etc. He is awesome. Check out any of his books to help in your garden.

I totally agree with Wayward Traders !
    Also, you might wanna see what is growing in your neighbours' gardens it will give you a pretty good idea what can be achieved - as you learn more, you see that by others' gardens and plants in your neighbourhood you might discover the type of your soil, quantity of water in the ground and even the most common bugs

hmmm.....interesting....I do not know...

Quote Originally Posted by bumpstr View Post
    Indoor gardening or outdoor gardening? A lot of it depends on where you live, but there's a book called "the Victory Garden" that's got a lot of great information.
    Indeed. You should be more clear about it, whether you want to start indoor or outdoor gardening. Nowadays there are lots of websites and youtube-channels about it, you could choose freely any and read/watch it. The real fun starts when your plants become attacked by various pests, you know, it's inevitablе in gardening. Just recently my cabbage beds were infested by stink bugs, it was disgusting. I decided to try something without chemicals and stumbled upon this article which helped me a lot. Wormwood decoction helped me a lot here, so keep it in mind.

Remove Ads

Ads