Crafty gift ideas

I am planning to gift my friend some crafty stuff. And I need your suggestions!
    I actually want her to recover from a depressing heart break. She has been quite lonely, alone, and distant these days. I know she like crafting and doing DIY stuff and I am hoping she'll go back to normal if I give her things she loves doing. I really hope it will work.
    Suggestion? Anyone?

2. # ADS

Sorry to hear about your friend. Crafting is a good idea but my opinion is, I think it would be better if she has someone with her while she do this stuff. At least she gets this feeling that she is not alone. Maybe she also needs someone who she can talk with and help her release her emotions. I don't want to sound like an expert. But as far as I know also, a person with depression must undergo a sort of treatment or therapy. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by deepwhip View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Crafting is a good idea but my opinion is, I think it would be better if she has someone with her while she do this stuff. At least she gets this feeling that she is not alone. Maybe she also needs someone who she can talk with and help her release her emotions. I don't want to sound like an expert. But as far as I know also, a person with depression must undergo a sort of treatment or therapy. What do you think?
    Thank you for taking your time to give me very wise advice. I appreciate your help. I also think that she can benefit from talking to someone about her current feeling and emotions. I've heard that online psychotherapy can be really effective in dealing with depression and such. It's actually more likely to be accessed since my friend wouldn't go to a clinic if I ask her to. At least she can try it at the comfort of her home and after she gets comfortable with the idea, she can see a professional face-to-face.

Gift depends on the age of person!

Hello,

I agree with simrangaur, you can make some decorative piece like photo frames which will refresh your friendship memories.

Thanks,

Sorry to hear about your friend. I think gifting some crafty things can be a good idea, along with this you should spend some time with her.

Remove Ads

Ads