Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creative laser cut & engraved products.

Hi All,

I'd like to present here some creative & unique products made with laser cutting and engraving! Feedback much appreciated always!

Here's the first one - an artwork made of a few layers cut with laser and then glued together to achieve 3D effect.

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-lips-1-preview.jpgAttachment 3144Creative laser cut & engraved products.-lips-zoom-preview.jpg

2. # ADS

Another idea - personalised keepsake boxes with engraved name on it

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-floral-birthday-box-1.jpgCreative laser cut & engraved products.-floral-box-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    Hi All,

I'd like to present here some creative & unique products made with laser cutting and engraving! Feedback much appreciated always!

Here's the first one - an artwork made of a few layers cut with laser and then glued together to achieve 3D effect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lips 1 preview.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	3143Attachment 3144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lips zoom in preview.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	3145

I love that. Gives me more than an idea or two. What kind of laser cutter do you have? I'm using a scroll saw and CNC from Sears for most of my woodworks right now.

Thank you! Apologies for late response as I only came back from holiday. I am actually working using laser engraver Spirit GLS which also does really good job cutting different materials. I work quite a lot with wood and acrylics. I work with quite thin materials - 3mm, 7mm so it cuts them perfectly fine! Here's something else - candle holder which is made of plywood. Different layers are glued together to get something quite unique.

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-london-view-candle-holder-1.jpgAttachment 3155Creative laser cut & engraved products.-london-view-candle-holder.jpg

And another one!

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-peacock-box-1.jpgCreative laser cut & engraved products.-peacock-box-2.jpgAttachment 3160

I love em, that candle holder is amazing. My daughter wants me to make her one, lol.

thank you! it's so nice to hear! well, i must say I enjoyed a lot both designing and assembling it. But what I actually do when sending it to the customer - I send it as a flat pack for self-assembly and a lot of people enjoy that part of putting it together. If your daughter likes things like that, I am sure she can have a lot of fun with it too! Plus she could actually give you an idea for her very own design!

next idea - wooden bow-ties

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-king-bow-tie-preview.jpgCreative laser cut & engraved products.-mickey-mouse-bow-tie-preview.jpg

new notebook idea

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-preview-thames-notebook-design-station.jpgAttachment 3195Creative laser cut & engraved products.-thames-notebook-photo-3-my-design-station.jpg

Wooden box with the cover made of 2 layers to achieve a 3D effect.

Creative laser cut & engraved products.-your-arms-jewellery-box-1-gifts-my-design-station.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads