Free Music Resource for Craft Videos and Slideshows - Over 1000 Tracks

Hi everyone,

I've created over 1000 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to use in your craft videos, slideshows or anything else you can think of. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be attributed as indicated on my homepage:

soundimage (dot org)

I sincerely hope my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

All the best,
    Eric

2. # ADS

I am going to have to check this out. A friend of mine just mentioned wanting to get some music for her videos. She recently started doing crafting videos. If she used it, I am sure she will leave a link in the descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn_Scott View Post
    I am going to have to check this out. A friend of mine just mentioned wanting to get some music for her videos. She recently started doing crafting videos. If she used it, I am sure she will leave a link in the descriptions.
    Thanks, I hope some of my work is helpful! Please feel free to share with anyone who might benefit from it!

Hi Everyone,

To streamline my site a bit, I’ve eliminated the gigantic text block under the header image that showed all the pages on the site. Instead, links to all the pages on the site are on the right side of every page, listed under MUSIC, SOUND FX and IMAGES… (scroll down.) Simply click on the name of any page to navigate to that page. Then scroll down. The links appear at the right side of every page so that you can quickly navigate from any page to any other page on the site.

That said, I have some new free music tracks ready for everyone:

"Cumulonimbus"
    on my Nature/Science 3 page

"Far Away Puzzle Places"
    on my Puzzle Music 3 page

and "Alley Chase"
    on my Sci-Fi 7 page

Enjoy and have a good weekend!

Remove Ads

Ads