Glitterati/get crafty webring update: PLEASE READ!

Hi everyone. I am the manageress of the glitterati/getcrafty webring which has been around for a few years now, and it is major need of some updating folks!
    If you have a site on there, please go to ring surf, log in with your password, and make sure your listing is updated! (If you need your password sent to you email me at: webring@fivegallonbucket.net.)
    I need to have a current URL for you, a current email, and you probably want to have a current description of your site up too! Also I need everyone to double check their source code and make sure they have their id number on the ring code (where it says id= usually)
    If you aren't a member of get crafty or glitter anymore then you won't be reading this, obviously, but if you happen to know that someone isn't participating on get crafty (or glitter) anymore maybe you could give me a heads up so that I can take them off the ring. I have considered keeping people on there as honorary glitterati but I have decided not to. I really think the webring can be a nice resource, and I know people often want to "shop glitterati" so I want to keep the ring from being bloated. So, that being said, I am only going to keep sites on the ring that have the code up! Every site that doesn't have the ringcode will be taken off the ring, even if I know you are around get crafty. If you put the code back on your site please submit it again and I will get you on there.

And of course, if this is the first you have heard about the Glitterati webring, and you want to be on it, please feel free to submit your site here. http://www.fivegallonbucket.net/glitteratti.html
    You can submit your web shop, blog, what have you. I usually go through and put new sites on the ring once a month, so please be patient.

I think that is everything. I am, of course, cross-posting this over at Supernaturale.

Thanks everybody!

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads