Thread: attention

attention

Hello, I am kanwal from Pakistan.I am a permanent reader of this page. I belong to a labor-intensive country. Here people are use to make things of daily use with their own hands. Especially village people are most hardworking and creative. I want to say that there are many unique handicrafts and techniques that are new for western people for example hand made furniture, jewelry, different types of decoration pots, typical methods of fabric dying.Here there is a large variation of atmosphere, land, living and obviously of crafts in different areas. So from here you can have hundreds ideas of crafts and needle works.Especially first of all I want to send you making of some new stitches and needle works. Please urgently tell me complete method to publish in this magazine the making of a new stitch. I think it will yield good response of readers. My address is "M. Nasir Mirza House No 336/67/94 St No 6 ShahFasil colony Mohalla AmeerAbad Rijwana Road Multan Pakistan".mel skin. Camel skin lamps are most popular here.I want to send you some pictures but cannot do so tell me the easy way.[/img]

2. # ADS

Re: attention

Quote Originally Posted by kanwal
    Hello, I am kanwal from Pakistan.I am a permanent reader of this page. I belong to a labor-intensive country. Here people are use to make things of daily use with their own hands. Especially village people are most hardworking and creative. I want to say that there are many unique handicrafts and techniques that are new for western people for example hand made furniture, jewelry, different types of decoration pots, typical methods of fabric dying.Here there is a large variation of atmosphere, land, living and obviously of crafts in different areas. So from here you can have hundreds ideas of crafts and needle works.Especially first of all I want to send you making of some new stitches and needle works. Please urgently tell me complete method to publish in this magazine the making of a new stitch. I think it will yield good response of readers. My address is "M. Nasir Mirza House No 336/67/94 St No 6 ShahFasil colony Mohalla AmeerAbad Rijwana Road Multan Pakistan".mel skin. Camel skin lamps are most popular here.I want to send you some pictures but cannot do so tell me the easy way.[/img]

Remove Ads

Ads