International Jewelry Designers Guild - Designers Challenge

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member here, and was turned onto the forums by my best friend Girlsavage.

I am a metalsmith/jewelry designer and I have a small business called Leftside Art. my web address is : www.leftsideart.com

I wanted to tell you all about a cool challenge that another group I belong to is doing (International Jewelry Designers Guild). We are in the midst of a very exciting Challenge or "contest". The members participating had to pick an inspiraton photo from a group of pictures & use the color orange somewhere in the piece.

The judging is going on now, so there are no names of artist on any of the pictures. They will be announced in a couple of days.

Please take a look at all of the wonderful designs that our members came up with. They are all so unique!

To view these great designd, go to: http://imageevent.com/graffiti/creat...allengeentries

I hope you all enjoy looking at the beautiful creations!

I plan on participating a lot here, and I enjoy this forum very much. You are all so creative.

Jenny
    Leftside Art
    www.leftsideart.com

2. # ADS

You finally joined! Wecome! :D

Thanks,
    I love this place.

Jenny
    Leftside Art
    www.leftsideart.com

It is really very informative post.....wonderful jewelry designs...thanks..!!
    samson smith
    Wind Chimes
    samson[dot]smith009[at]gmail[dot]com

Awesome.I like Leftside Art for jewelry. I would like to buy some jewelry from there because this is great place for shopping of designer diamond jewelry. I have also huge collection of diamond jewelry and loose diamonds at my store "PricePointShop".

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am a new member here, and was turned onto the forums by my best friend Girlsavage.

I am a metalsmith/jewelry designer and I have a small business called Leftside Art. my web address is : www.leftsideart.com

I wanted to tell you all about a cool challenge that another group I belong to is doing (International Jewelry Designers Guild). We are in the midst of a very exciting Challenge or "contest". The members participating had to pick an inspiraton photo from a group of pictures & use the color orange somewhere in the piece.

The judging is going on now, so there are no names of artist on any of the pictures. They will be announced in a couple of days.

Please take a look at all of the wonderful designs that our members came up with. They are all so unique!

To view these great designd, go to: Page Error: graffiti

I hope you all enjoy looking at the beautiful creations!

I plan on participating a lot here, and I enjoy this forum very much. You are all so creative.

Jenny
    Leftside Art
    www.leftsideart.com

I have visited your site. It is a beautiful creation of jewelery. All designs of jewelery are unique and different. I love to buy this type of jewelery. I have also good collection of different type of jeweleries.
    Buying custom suits At Online Stores

Banned
    Why? I can see nothing! Why ?

Very interesting topic here for me .Latest designed things are like by every one in these days and much competition in this field in it .No doubt peoples are interested i it and had a lot of use of these things in their routeen life . What you think about it share below its helpful for others .

babydoll is a short and loose fitting lingerie
    Last edited by Katherin; 10-12-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Very awesome pieces indeed, I wish you guys the best of luck in the competition!

Remove Ads

Ads