New Business Venture

Are your crafts selling well?
    If not, try selling your project instructions so others can do your thing with their supplies - we do it all the time...

Make the move to Professional Designer - visit us at -

www.crafterstudio.com/designers.html

We are going live pretty soon, don't miss out.

2. # ADS

From http://www.crafterstudio.com/artstamps.html
    what is a digital art stampô

Similiar to rubber stamps, crafterstudio black and white digital art stampô images are designed for digital stamping (repeating an image on your choice of surface). Just like rubber stamps, they will come in a number of different forms - illustrations, graphic elements, photographs, doodles, text art and many other designer created elements.

do not be afraid

The word digital often scares people - including our "hands on" designers. The computer is just another tool and the digital art stamps are just computerized stamps.

how can I use them

Digital Stamping uses the computer to "ink" and "stamp" an image onto your paper, plastic, fabric, canvas or very thin polymer clay. Instead of applying ink and hand printing the image, you adjust or alter the digital art stampô with your computer and let your printer do the work!
    digital art stamps allow you to: Adjust or add color.
    Change the size, contrast or hue.
    Apply filters from Photoshop or another creative program.
    It is entirely up to you.
    Um--dare I ask--isn't this just a crafty repackaging of clip art?

interesting observation - and correct - to a point

That is what us MBA's do - crafty packaging.

I am not sure of tone since it's email - but the marketing objective is to get crafters of all ages - especially those that might think of the computer as a non- tool - to try it out . With altered crafts it can be tons of fun.

It's fun, it's easy and it is a really great way to sell your original images if you are a GA.

Nothing wrong with creative packaging...if there was, make up would never sell ;) and steak would just be a hamburger...

Crafterstudio: I went to look at your site at crafterstudio.com/designer.htlm. Are you not running yet? I recieved an OOPS message.

At this time I give away instructions for basic needle felting for beginners on my website. Needle felting is an art where you use wools and shape them and needle them into some amazing things. Please visit freespiritfelts.com to see.

Happy Felting
    Teri

Quote Originally Posted by Craftsetters View Post
    Crafterstudio: I went to look at your site at crafterstudio.com/designer.htlm. Are you not running yet? I recieved an OOPS message.
    Me too - looks like the site was down, but went to the home page and it was okay.

I'd love someone to go look at my site from here. You just don't know what you are missing if you have never tried needle felting. Here is the link. Free spirit Felts I sell a good variety of needle felting supplies and I also sell my artwork there. I also have started putting up tutorials they are under "Information" on the left side of the home page. Please take a look see and let me know if I can assist you.

Happy Felting
    Teri

In crafting business to get customer is difficult, because the needs and choice of every person would be different. You should search the market for craft products and target that market.

Was very interested in seeing your website but I am getting an Oops message, page not found?

Remove Ads

Ads