AD: new new new stufffff! & a free gift!! OMG!

good morning ladies!!!
    i have new stuff for you & a fabulous deal to go with them...just for Halloween- cuz its my favorite holiday ever!!!!
    **first off, I have brought back the much requested & lonnnng awaited
    "Girl From Ipanema" handbag...this little darling is done in vintage car upholstery fabric, when the fabric is used up- its gone, making these bags collectors items! if you have last years version done in 1960 Buick -youre stoked babies!

**next i have a new item from my O.G. Baby*A*gogo!tm line just for you (not to be confused with the new little company babe-a-gogo (baby slings)....uhhh, thank you)
    this is the new duffle & changing pad set with shoulder strap...yummy & sooo roomy!! you can hold alllll your baby necessities & even have room for all your duds!!

**now for the DEAL...purchase any bag from now til midnight-Halloween night, and get a FREE MATCHING ACCESSORY!!!!*** WEEEEE!
    all you have to do is type Get Crafty Offer in the special instructions box in the check out! so easy & youre all hooked up!
    both of these items are not available on my website yet. email me via the contact page on my site, if youd like to purchase them & of course youll get a free accessory to go with them.... mwah! talk about hook ups!! OMG!!!! its a Halloween miracle! tell your BFF Jill too!
    xo

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads