AD: vinyl lettering (& decor)

I was Googling for bulk craft supplies and came across this awesome forum! I''ve been browsing for awhile but there is soooo much to read...and so little time at this present moment. I''ve got to put this tired body to bed but wanted to atleast take the time to introduce myself and my newest venture that I''m thoroughly enjoying as a stay-at-home mom.

I recently became an independent demonstrator for Uppercase Living and although this company originated with supplying vinyl sayings, verses, quotes, etc. to apply on home and business walls they have gained a lot of attention with the crafting communities equally as much. Their Fall/Winter catalog was just released and it is quite obvious just how much impact the crafters have because they added quite a few items to make crafting easier and offer their customers a one stop shopping experience.

I invite you all to check out my website, http://mrs.uppercaseliving.net, and truly hope that you become just as inspired as I did. I think it took me all of about 10 minutes to decide what my new calling was. I absolutely love this product but somehow I wish I could stop my brain from coming up with so many ideas. I would be happy to just sit back and create projects but I''ve become a demonstrator and have a job to do...and a goal to meet. I''m aiming to earn a trip to RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO!! How about you?

Right now, until September 10, I am offering a Buy Two, Get One FREE promotion. I gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards.

While you''re on the site check out the details on becoming a demonstrator yourself and start your own BUSINESS today. This is a product that sells itself...all you have to do is spread the word. If you love crafting, you''ll love this opportunity. One of the most enjoyable marketing strategies we choose to do (it is not mandatory) is host project nights at churches, senior centers, community centers, our home, etc. whereas we provide 2-3 project ideas/kits for a resident to choose from, sign up for and we all have a wonderful evening of sharing and laughter. It''s the best job I''ve ever had.

Thanks ladies for taking the time to read this! I can hardly wait to get back on here to explore all you have to share.

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads