Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Crafty Business Links - list 'em here!

Are the website legit. I love crafting and making money out of it.

2. # ADS

Hi there! I'm a brand new Etsy shop owner and I would love to get feedback, sales tips, insights, or ideas from you crafty experts! My link is: yayornae.etsy.com.

I create what I lovingly call "functional sculpture" - I love to create art you can use with clay, concrete, and glass.

Thank you, sincerely!!
    Meg

Craft and Hairbow Supplies

We are a Retail and Wholesale Ribbon Distributor that caters to the craft and packaging industry. We have many different styles of ribbon including Grosgrain, Satin, Double ruffle ribbon, College Ribbons, Striped ribbons, clips, headbands, hairbow resins and more. theribboncarnival.com and wholesaleribboncarnival.com

I Sell handmade dream-catchers and Jewelry, as well as FRAMED DIY paint by number kits! I sell locally here in Canada at a farmer market, but also have a online store!

I run a Paint by Number store at https://thepaintbynumber.com it specializes in Paint by Number Kits for Adults and also Custom Paint by Number Kits that can be made from your own pictures.
    Painting it a doorway to the mind. Feel free to open your door and let us in.

Paint by Number kits are a great way to start painting - https://thepaintbynumber.com

I help promote a store that makes paint by numbers for adults! It set aparts from the others as we're currently building our own catalog (with local artists) and all of our products are shipped from the US! Check our online store to discover our paint by numbers for adults.

What a nice thread! Many thanks for the links!

The most important thing to consider when choosing a sewing machine is whether it can accommodate that thick material. You should also look at whether you need to buy any additional accessories. These machines come in a range of prices, which is why itís important that you know how much you can afford too. Youíll also want to look at the number of built-in stitches and included feet. Each foot allows you to do different types of projects, including adding a hem to clothing and creating buttonholes.
    One of the reasons these machines work well on leathers is because of the powerful motors. You can use a foot pedal to increase and decrease your speed to work quickly on thick materials. The machines are also compatible with the large needles necessary for leather work. As you look at the top sewing machine for lather, youíll want to look for one that fits your craft budget and one that gets great reviews. Those reviews help you find the best of the best.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Remove Ads

Ads