Thread: Needle Felting

Needle Felting

I have been crafting for most of my life and have done just about any craft out there. Quilting, cloth doll making, jewelry making, bead work, hand engraving, polymer clay, sculpture, pottery, ceramics, flower arranging, enamaling, but this year I stumbled into needle felting. I started with making a simple little easter egg, then made a wonderful pocket book, then a chipmunk, then another purse, then some owls, then I got into the doll making aspect of it and I don't believe I will ever do another craft.

I just adore needle felting. You literally take a piece of wool and roll it and shape it and needle it and it stays in what ever state you needle it in. If you go to my website freespiritfelt.com you can see all the things I have made and they are for sale. You can also go there to find needle felting supplies and also there are some tutorials under "information" tab where you can learn how to needle felt a few things to get you started. Don't go buy books on how to needle felt because they mostly are for wet felters.

You can email me freespiritfelt at windstream.net, call me at 706-367-2079, or IM through my website with the google talk link. You can even SKYPE me at terikjackson1.

I also teach classes out of my home if you live near Jefferson, GA which is about 35 minutes up I-85 north above Atlanta.

Happy Felting
    Teri

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads